Hubert Cook, M.D.
Department Obstetrics and Gynecology
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Dr. H. David Cook is committed to helping women achieve a quality life. He provides women of all ages with comprehensive gynecological care and access to a network of specialists at UT Southwestern.
After practicing in Dallas for 25 years, Dr. Cook joined the Division of Gynecology in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology in the summer of 2004. A Texas native, he received his bachelor’s degree from Texas Tech University and was awarded his medical degree by UT Southwestern Medical School in 1974. Following a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at University Hospital–St Paul, Dr. Cook joined a group private practice there.
Dr. Cook is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and is a Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. He is past president of the Southwestern Gynecologic Assembly and is a member of the Dallas County Medical Society, Texas Medical Association, and Texas Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists as well as the South Central Obstetrical and Gynecological Society.
Dr. Cook’s practice at the Multi-Specialty Clinic focuses on providing preventative health care to women of all ages. He, along with his nurses and office staff, are committed to providing the type of sincere, personal care that they would expect for their own families.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (1975)
- UT Southwestern Clements University Hospital (1976), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- UT Southwestern Clements University Hospital (1979), Obstetrics & Gynecology
Honors & Awards
- Super Doctors in Texas - Gynecology
Obstetrics / Gynecology (2013)
- Distinguished Alumnus of South Plains College
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Past President and Current Member of Southwestern Gynecologic Assembly
- South Central Obstetrical and Gynecological Society
- Texas Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Texas Medical Association