- Medical School
- University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Med. (2001)
- University of North Alabama (2004), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2007), Pediatric Hematology/oncology
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
- Fasting selectively blocks development of acute lymphoblastic leukemia via leptin-receptor upregulation.
- Lu Z, Xie J, Wu G, Shen J, Collins R, Chen W, Kang X, Luo M, Zou Y, Huang LJ, Amatruda JF, Slone T, Winick N, Scherer PE, Zhang CC Nat. Med. 2016 Dec
- Long-term central venous access in a pediatric leukemia population.
- Fu AB, Hodgman EI, Burkhalter LS, Renkes R, Slone T, Alder AC J. Surg. Res. 2016 Oct 205 2 419-25
- Novel r(2)(p25q31) Cytogenetic Abnormality in a Pediatric Patient With Acute Leukemia of Ambiguous Lineage.
- Kim J, Bu L, Koduru PR, Wilson KS, Fuda FS, Kumar KR, Timmons CF, Slone TL, Luu HS Pediatr. Dev. Pathol. 2014 Dec
- Subclinical cardiotoxicity in childhood cancer survivors exposed to very low dose anthracycline therapy.
- Leger K, Slone T, Lemler M, Leonard D, Cochran C, Bowman WP, Bashore L, Winick N Pediatr Blood Cancer 2014 Aug
- Infantile mixed phenotype acute leukemia (bilineal and biphenotypic) with t(10;11)(p12;q23);MLL-MLLT10.
- Lou Z, Zhang CC, Tirado CA, Slone T, Zheng J, Zaremba CM, Oliver D, Chen W Leuk. Res. 2010 Aug 34 8 1107-9
- Risk factors for readmission after initial diagnosis in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Slone TL, Rai R, Ahmad N, Winick NJ Pediatr Blood Cancer 2008 Sep 51 3 375-9
Honors & Awards
- Best Doctors in Dallas
D Magazine (2016)
- Abstract Reviewer
49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (2007)
- Clinical Research Training Institute, 2006-2007
American Society of Hematology (2007)
- Housestaff Council, 2001-2004
- Chairman’s Award for Outstanding Intern