Dr. Harris received her initial medical training at UT Southwestern Medical School and completed her residency in Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center. Her time at UTSW started back in her high school years when she volunteered at the old Parkland hospital. Dr. Harris brings a strong background in general internal medicine to UTSW. Her clinical practice emphasizes patient and family-centered care. Dr. Harris’ interests outside of medicine include playing with her young daughter, hiking, and caring for her pets.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2017)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2020), Internal Medicine
- General Internal Medicine
- Women's Health
- Acral Plexiform Palisaded Encapsulated Neuromas as the Initial Cutaneous Manifestation of Cowden Syndrome.
- Harris E, Mir A Pediatr Dermatol 2017 May
- Alpha Omega Alpha (2016)
- American Medical Association (2016)