Amitha Thudi, M.D.
Department Internal Medicine
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Amitha Thudi, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center and a member of the Division of Hospital Medicine.
Originally from Hyderabad, Dr. Thudi earned her medical education at Siddhartha Medical College. She completed internal medicine residency training at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Thudi joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2006.
- Medical School
- NTR University of Health Sciences, India (2002)
- UT Southwestern University Hospitals-St. Paul (2004), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern University Hospitals-St. Paul (2005), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2006), Internal Medicine
- Vitamin D Levels and Disease Status in Texas Patients With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
- Amitha Thudi, Su Yin, Amy Wandstrat, Quan-Zhen Li, Nancy Olsen American journal of Medical Sciences February 2008 335 (2):99-104