- Inner Mongolia University (1989), Biomedical Engineering
- Graduate School
- Inner Mongolia University (1997), Microbiology
- Graduate School
- Chinese Academy of Sciences (1999), Biochemistry
- Graduate School
- Nankai University (2002), Microbiology
- Bioluminescent, Fluorescent, MSOT Multimodality Imaging in vivo
- Lung, Kidney, breast Caner therapy
- Report Genes and gene reporters application in vivo
- Demonstrating Tumor Vascular Disrupting Activity of the Small-Molecule Dihydronaphthalene Tubulin-Binding Agent OXi6196 as a Potential Therapeutic for Cancer Treatment.
- Liu L, Schuetze R, Gerberich JL, Lopez R, Odutola SO, Tanpure RP, Charlton-Sevcik AK, Tidmore JK, Taylor EA, Kapur P, Hammers H, Trawick ML, Pinney KG, Mason RP, Cancers (Basel) 2022 Aug 14 17
- Imaging-Guided Evaluation of the Novel Small-Molecule Benzosuberene Tubulin-Binding Agent KGP265 as a Potential Therapeutic Agent for Cancer Treatment.
- Guo Y, Wang H, Gerberich JL, Odutola SO, Charlton-Sevcik AK, Li M, Tanpure RP, Tidmore JK, Trawick ML, Pinney KG, Mason RP, Liu L, Cancers (Basel) 2021 Sep 13 19
- Loss of fragile site-associated tumor suppressor promotes antitumor immunity via macrophage polarization.
- Zhang L, Zhang K, Zhang J, Zhu J, Xi Q, Wang H, Zhang Z, Cheng Y, Yang G, Liu H, Guo X, Zhou D, Xue Z, Li Y, Zhang Q, Da Y, Liu L, Yin Z, Yao Z, Zhang R, Nat Commun 2021 07 12 1 4300
- Non-Invasive Evaluation of Acute Effects of Tubulin Binding Agents: A Review of Imaging Vascular Disruption in Tumors.
- Liu L, O'Kelly D, Schuetze R, Carlson G, Zhou H, Trawick ML, Pinney KG, Mason RP, Molecules 2021 Apr 26 9
- Oxygen-enhanced optoacoustic tomography reveals the effectiveness of targeting heme and oxidative phosphorylation at normalizing tumor vascular oxygenation.
- Ghosh P, Guo Y, Ashrafi A, Chen J, Dey S, Zhong S, Liu J, Campbell J, Konduri PC, Gerberich J, Garrosian M, Mason RP, Zhang L, Liu L, Cancer Res. 2020 Jun
- Restoration of miR-340 controls pancreatic cancer cell CD47 expression to promote macrophage phagocytosis and enhance antitumor immunity.
- Xi Q, Zhang J, Yang G, Zhang L, Chen Y, Wang C, Zhang Z, Guo X, Zhao J, Xue Z, Li Y, Zhang Q, Da Y, Liu L, Yao Z, Zhang R, J Immunother Cancer 2020 Jun 8 1
- Cyclopamine tartrate, a modulator of hedgehog signaling and mitochondrial respiration, effectively arrests lung tumor growth and progression.
- Kalainayakan SP, Ghosh P, Dey S, Fitzgerald KE, Sohoni S, Konduri PC, Garrossian M, Liu L, Zhang L Sci Rep 2019 Feb 9 1 1405
- The vascular disrupting agent combretastatin A-4 phosphate causes prolonged elevation of proteins involved in heme flux and function in resistant tumor cells.
- Dey S, Kumari S, Kalainayakan SP, Campbell J, Ghosh P, Zhou H, FitzGerald KE, Li M, Mason RP, Zhang L, Liu L Oncotarget 2018 Jan 9 3 4090-4101
- Interactions of Renal-Clearable Gold Nanoparticles with Tumor Microenvironments: Vasculature and Acidity Effects.
- Yu M, Zhou C, Liu L, Zhang S, Sun S, Hankins JD, Sun X, Zheng J Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. 2017 Mar
- Aerosol delivery of stabilized polyester-siRNA nanoparticles to silence gene expression in orthotopic lung tumors.
- Yan Y, Zhou K, Xiong H, Miller JB, Motea EA, Boothman DA, Liu L, Siegwart DJ Biomaterials 2017 Feb 118 84-93
Innovative applications of reporter genes and gene reporters in prostate cancer. In Prostate Cancer Cells: Detection, Growth and Treatment
Liu L, Alhasan MK, Cui WN, Magnusson J and Mason RP (2012). NOVA Publishers
- American Association for Cancer Research
- International Association for the study of lung Cancer
- Radiation Research Society
- Serican Academy of Urology
- World Molecular Imaging Congress