- University of Texas at San Ant
- Medical School
- University of Texas Medical Br (1987)
- Bench to clinic in concurrent chemoradiation therapy
- Correlative studies using specimens from multi-institutional prevention and treatment trials
- Role of COX-2 inhibitors as a potential radiation sensitizer
- Role of SU5416 and COX-2 inhibitors as radiation sensitizers in lung cancer
- Spore in lung cancer
- Impact of Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy Technique for Locally Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer: A Secondary Analysis of the NRG Oncology RTOG 0617 Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Chun SG, Hu C, Choy H, Komaki RU, Timmerman RD, Schild SE, Bogart JA, Dobelbower MC, Bosch W, Galvin JM, Kavadi VS, Narayan S, Iyengar P, Robinson CG, Wynn RB, Raben A, Augspurger ME, MacRae RM, Paulus R, Bradley JD J. Clin. Oncol. 2017 Jan 35 1 56-62
- Improving Treatment Options for Brain Metastases From ALK-Positive Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Wardak Z, Choy H J. Clin. Oncol. 2016 Dec 34 34 4064-4065
- Predicting distant failure in early stage NSCLC treated with SBRT using clinical parameters.
- Zhou Z, Folkert M, Cannon N, Iyengar P, Westover K, Zhang Y, Choy H, Timmerman R, Yan J, Xie XJ, Jiang S, Wang J Radiother Oncol 2016 May
- PROCLAIM: Randomized Phase III Trial of Pemetrexed-Cisplatin or Etoposide-Cisplatin Plus Thoracic Radiation Therapy Followed by Consolidation Chemotherapy in Locally Advanced Nonsquamous Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Senan S, Brade A, Wang LH, Vansteenkiste J, Dakhil S, Biesma B, Martinez Aguillo M, Aerts J, Govindan R, Rubio-Viqueira B, Lewanski C, Gandara D, Choy H, Mok T, Hossain A, Iscoe N, Treat J, Koustenis A, San Antonio B, Chouaki N, Vokes E J. Clin. Oncol. 2016 Jan
- International Symposium on Ion Therapy: Planning the First Hospital-Based Heavy Ion Therapy Center in the United States.
- Laine A, Pompos A, Story M, Jiang S, Timmerman R, Choy H Int J Part Ther 2016 2 3 468-471
- SU-E-T-539: Maximum Energy of Helium and Carbon Ions Clinically Needed for Spine, Lung, Prostate and Pancreas Cancer.
- Pompos A, Choy H, Jia X, Jiang S, Timmerman R Med Phys 2015 Jun 42 6 3459
- Concurrent pemetrexed and radiation therapy in the treatment of patients with inoperable stage III non-small cell lung cancer: A systematic review of completed and ongoing studies.
- Choy H, Gerber DE, Bradley JD, Iyengar P, Monberg M, Treat J, Govindan R, Koustensis A, Barker S, Obasaju C Lung Cancer 2015 Mar 87 3 232-240
- Standard-dose versus high-dose conformal radiotherapy with concurrent and consolidation carboplatin plus paclitaxel with or without cetuximab for patients with stage IIIA or IIIB non-small-cell lung cancer (RTOG 0617): a randomised, two-by-two factorial phase 3 study.
- Bradley JD, Paulus R, Komaki R, Masters G, Blumenschein G, Schild S, Bogart J, Hu C, Forster K, Magliocco A, Kavadi V, Garces YI, Narayan S, Iyengar P, Robinson C, Wynn RB, Koprowski C, Meng J, Beitler J, Gaur R, Curran W, Choy H Lancet Oncol. 2015 Feb 16 2 187-199
- Stereotactic ablative body radiation therapy for tumors in the lung in octogenarians: a retrospective single institution study.
- Cannon NA, Iyengar P, Choy H, Timmerman R, Meyer J BMC Cancer 2014 14 971
- A phase II study with cetuximab and radiation therapy for patients with surgically resectable esophageal and GE junction carcinomas: Hoosier Oncology Group G05-92.
- Becerra CR, Hanna N, McCollum AD, Becharm N, Timmerman RD, DiMaio M, Kesler KA, Yu M, Yan T, Choy H J Thorac Oncol 2013 Nov 8 11 1425-9
Chemoradiation in Cancer Therapy
Choy H (Ed.) (2003). Totowa, NJ, Humana Press
Principles of Radiation Oncology. In CANCER: Principles and Practice of Oncology Review, 6th Edition
DeVita V, Hellman S, Rosenberg S, Kim N, Choy H, et al. (2000). Philadelphia, PA, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Journal of Clinical Oncology (2004)
- Cancer Research and Treatment (2002)
- Yonsei Medical Journal (2002)
- ALCASE Lung Cancer Manual (2001)
- Contemporary Oncology (2001)
- Investigational New Drug (1998)
- American Association of Cancer Research
- American College of Radiology
- American Radium Society
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology
- Radiation Research and American Radium Society
- Radiation Research Society
- Society of Chairs of Academic Radiation Oncology Programs