William Moore, M.D., is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at UT Southwestern Medical Center and a member of its Neuroradiology Division. His clinical interests include spinal fracture imaging and evaluation.
Dr. Moore holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from Vanderbilt University, and earned his medical degree at UT Southwestern Medical School. He completed his residency training in nuclear medicine at Vanderbilt, and his residency training in diagnostic radiology at UT Southwestern. He then received advanced training in neuroradiology through a fellowship at UT Southwestern.
Dr. Moore has published research articles on diffusion magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for common pediatric cerebellar tumors, the abdomen and pelvis, and pleomorphic xanthoastrocytomas.
Dr. Moore is also a member of several national and international professional societies, including the American Society of Spine Radiology, American Board of Radiology, American Roentgen Ray Society, American Society of Neuroradiology, American College of Radiology, American Board of Nuclear Medicine, and the Radiological Society of North America.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2007)
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine (2008), Surgery
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center (2009), Nuclear Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2012), Diagnostic Radiology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2014), Neuroradiology
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American Society of Spine Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging