Dr. Chang received her medical degree from UT Southwestern in 2007 and completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Parkland Memorial Hospital in 2011 -- where she was an administrative chief resident her senior year. She joined the OB/GYN faculty in 2011. Since 2013 she has been responsible for the Medical Student Core Clerkship Lecture Series in Obstetrics and Gynecology. And, in 2015, she was named Associate Program Director for the Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program.
Dr. Chang is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG). Her clinical practice is in the Parkland Health and Hospital System where she also oversees and teaches medical student and residents.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2007)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2011), Obstetrics & Gynecology
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Faculty Teaching Award
Resident Teaching Award (2015)
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology