- Medical School
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (1999)
- University of Virginia (2000), Pediatrics
- University of Virginia (2003), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2006), Pediatric Hematology/oncology
- Chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting
- Genetic alterations in hepatoblastoma and other solid tumors
- Oncology supportive care
- Wilms tumor: preoperative risk factors identified for intraoperative tumor spill.
- Barber TD, Derinkuyu BE, Wickiser J, Joglar J, Koral K, Baker LA J. Urol. 2011 Apr 185 4 1414-8
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) initiation without intubation in two children with mediastinal malignancy.
- Wickiser JE, Thompson M, Leavey PJ, Quinn CT, Garcia NM, Aquino VM Pediatr Blood Cancer 2007 Oct 49 5 751-4
- Henoch-Schönlein purpura in a child with hyperimmunoglobulinemia D and periodic fever syndrome.
- Wickiser JE, Saulsbury FT Pediatr Dermatol 2005 Mar-Apr 22 2 138-41
Anemia; Sickle Cell Disease; Bleeding Disorders; Blood Component Therapy; Oncologic Emergencies. In Strange GR, Ahrens WR, Schafermeyer RW, Wiebe RA, eds. Pediatric Emergency Medicine. 3rd ed.
McCreight AL, Wickiser JE. (2009). McGraw-Hill Education.
Honors & Awards
- Best Pediatric Specialists/Doctors in Dallas
D Magazine (2016) (2018)
- Department of Pediatrics Outstanding Medical Student
Texas Tech School of Medicine (1999)
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
Texas Tech School of Medicine (1998)
- University Scholar
Southern Methodist University (1991-1995)
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology (2012)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (2006)
- American Society of Hematology