Jonathan Wickiser, M.D.
Clinical Associate Professor
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (1999)
- University of Virginia (2000), Pediatrics
- University of Virginia (2003), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2006), Pediatric Hematology/oncology
- Chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting
- Genetic alterations in hepatoblastoma and other solid tumors
- Oncology supportive care
- Is surgical resection and observation sufficient for stage I and II sacrococcygeal germ cell tumors? A case series and review.
- Egler RA, Gosiengfiao Y, Russell H, Wickiser JE, Frazier AL Pediatr Blood Cancer 2016 Oct
- Risk stratification of pubertal children and postpubertal adolescents with clinical stage I testicular nonseminomatous germ cell tumors.
- Cost NG, Lubahn JD, Adibi M, Romman A, Wickiser JE, Raj GV, Sagalowsky AI, Margulis V J. Urol. 2014 May 191 5 Suppl 1485-90
- Somatic mutations in DROSHA and DICER1 impair microRNA biogenesis through distinct mechanisms in Wilms tumours.
- Rakheja D, Chen KS, Liu Y, Shukla AA, Schmid V, Chang TC, Khokhar S, Wickiser JE, Karandikar NJ, Malter JS, Mendell JT, Amatruda JF Nat Commun 2014 2 4802
- A comparison of pediatric, adolescent, and adult testicular germ cell malignancy.
- Cost NG, Lubahn JD, Adibi M, Romman A, Wickiser JE, Raj GV, Sagalowsky AI, Margulis V Pediatr Blood Cancer 2013 Sep
- Single institution experience with tru-cut renal mass biopsy for diagnosing wilms tumor.
- Cost NG, Granberg CF, Schlomer BJ, Wickiser JE, Gargollo PC, Baker LA, Rakheja D Urol J 2013 10 1 780-3
- Correlation between preoperative staging computerized tomography and pathological findings after nodal sampling in children with Wilms tumor.
- Lubahn JD, Cost NG, Kwon J, Powell JA, Yang M, Granberg CF, Wickiser JE, Rakheja D, Gargollo PC, Baker LA, Margulis V J. Urol. 2012 Oct 188 4 Suppl 1500-4
- Pathological review of Wilms tumor nephrectomy specimens and potential implications for nephron sparing surgery in Wilms tumor.
- Cost NG, Lubahn JD, Granberg CF, Sagalowsky AI, Wickiser JE, Gargollo PC, Baker LA, Margulis V, Rakheja D J. Urol. 2012 Oct 188 4 Suppl 1506-10
- TP53 codon 72 polymorphisms in favorable histology Wilms tumors.
- Cost NG, Mitui M, Khokhar S, Wickiser JE, Baker LA, Rakheja D Pediatr Blood Cancer 2012 Aug 59 2 326-8
- Robot-assisted laparoscopic retroperitoneal lymph node dissection in an adolescent population.
- Cost NG, DaJusta DG, Granberg CF, Cooksey RM, Laborde CE, Wickiser JE, Gargollo PC J. Endourol. 2012 Jun 26 6 635-40
- Oncologic outcomes of partial versus radical nephrectomy for unilateral Wilms Tumor.
- Cost NG, Lubahn JD, Granberg CF, Schlomer BJ, Wickiser JE, Rakheja D, Gargollo PC, Leonard D, Raj GV, Baker LA, Margulis V Pediatric blood & cancer 2011 Jul
Anemia; Sickle Cell Disease; Bleeding Disorders; Blood Component Therapy; Oncologic Emergencies. In Strange GR, Ahrens WR, Schafermeyer RW, Wiebe RA, eds. Pediatric Emergency Medicine. 3rd ed.
McCreight AL, Wickiser JE. (2009). McGraw-Hill Education.
Honors & Awards
- Best Pediatric Specialists/Doctors in Dallas
D Magazine (2016) (2018)
- Department of Pediatrics Outstanding Medical Student
Texas Tech School of Medicine (1999)
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
Texas Tech School of Medicine (1998)
- University Scholar
Southern Methodist University (1991-1995)
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology (2012)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (2006)
- American Society of Hematology