Dr. Rogers is Director of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program. She received her medical degree from the University of Miami School of Medicine in 1999 and completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital in 2003. After completing a fellowship in maternal-fetal medicine at UT Southwestern in 2006, she joined the faculty of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Board certified in both Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Dr. Rogers' clinical practice is in the Parkland Health and Hospital System where she teaches and oversees medical students, residents, and fellows.
- Medical School
- University of Miami School of Medicine (1999)
- Jackson Memorial Hospital (2000), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Jackson Memorial Hospital (2003), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2006), Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Clinical presentation of community-acquired methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in pregnancy.
- Laibl VR, Sheffield JS, Roberts SW, McIntire DD, et al Obstet Gynecol 2005 106 461-465
- False positive results for the AUSZYME monoclonal test (Letter).
- Sheffield JS, Laibl VR, Roberts SW Wendel GD Jr. Obstet Gynecol 2005 105 449-450
- Influenza and pneumonia in pregnancy.
- Laibl VR, Sheffield JS Clin Perinatol 2005 32 727-738
- Tuberculosis in pregnancy.
- Laibl VR, Sheffield JS Clin Perinatol 2005 32 739-747
Honors & Awards
- CREOG National Faculty Teaching Award
- Award for Excellence in Laparoscopy
- Helen Lansman Award for Most Compassionate Chief Resident
- Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics (2008)
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine