Brad Hornberger is a Physician Assistant in the Department of Urology at UT Southwestern Medical Center. He has been practicing as a Urology PA since graduating from Missouri State University's PA program in 2002. His clinical interests include general urology with a special interest in male sexual dysfunction & MRI/TRUS fusion prostate biopsies for prostate cancer detection. In addition, he serves as a co-investigator in several clinical trials. He frequently lectures for the UT Southwestern PA program and has presented on a wide variety of topics for locally and nationally.
He has served on the Board of Directors and as the Chair of the CME Committee for the Texas Academy of Physician Assistants and the Urological Association of Physician Assistants. He is the program director of a postgraduate training program for Physician Assistants specializing in Urology.
- Undergraduate School
- Columbia College of Missouri (2000)
- Graduate School
- Missouri State University (2002), Physician Assistant
- Accreditation and implications of clinical postgraduate PA training programs
- Hussaini S, Bushardt R, Gonsalves W, Hilton V, Hornberger B, et al 2016
- The Current State of Prostate-Specific Antigen Testing
- Lewis R, Hornberger B., Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants 2016 29 9 p 51?53
- Advanced Practice Providers in U.S. Urology: A National Survey of Demographics and Clinical Roles
- Langston J, Orcutt V, Smith A, Schultz H, Hornberger B, et al., Urology Practice Journal 2016
- Reduction in hospital admission rates due to post-prostate biopsy infections after augmenting standard antibiotic prophylaxis.
- Adibi M, Hornberger B, Bhat D, Raj G, Roehrborn CG, Lotan Y J. Urol. 2013 Feb 189 2 535-40
- Reductions in Hospital Admission Rates Due to Post-Prostate Biopsy Infections after Augmenting Standard Antibiotic Prophylaxis
- Adibi M, Hornberger B, Bhat D, Raj G, Roehrborn C.G., Lotan Y 2013 189 2
- The utility of ultrasound derived prostate parameters in predicting clinical response in men treated with botulinum neurotoxin type A for benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Roehrborn C.G., Crawford D, Donnell R, Hirst K, Hornberger B, et al 2009 Vol 181 Issue 4 Pages II-XLV
- Idiopathic Scrotal Elephantiasis
- Hornberger B, Elmore J, Roehrborn C Urology February 2005 65 389.e14-389.e15
- Idiopathic scrotal elephantiasis.
- Hornberger BJ, Elmore JM, Roehrborn CG Urology 2005 Feb 65 2 389
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Urological Association
- Texas Academy of Physician Assistants
- Urological Association of Physician Assistants