- Univ of California-Berkeley (1997), Molecular & Cell Biology
- Univ of California-Berkeley (1997), Bioengineering
- Graduate School
- Stanford University (2002), Biophysics
- How cells control their cholesterol levels
- Use of mutant 125I-Perfringolysin O to probe transport and organization of cholesterol in membranes of animal cells.
- Das A, Goldstein JL, Anderson DD, Brown MS, Radhakrishnan A Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2013 Jun 110 26 10580-5
- Accessibility of cholesterol in endoplasmic reticulum membranes and activation of SREBP-2 switch abruptly at a common cholesterol threshold.
- Sokolov A, Radhakrishnan A J. Biol. Chem. 2010 Sep 285 38 29480-90