My primary clinical interests are in understanding the process and developing interventions related to social reintegration fo vulnerable populations (e.g. homeless and those returning from prison). Additionally, I am interested in test development and evaluation.
- University of Texas at San Ant (1990)
- Graduate School
- University of Houston (1997), Psychology
- Program evaluation
- Psychosocial reintegration of vulnerable populations
- Test development
- Blending Traditional Vocational Services and Individualized Placement and Support for Formerly Incarcerated Veterans.
- LePage JP, Crawford AM, Cipher DJ, Anderson K, Rock A, Johnson JAP, Washington EL, Ottomanelli L, Psychiatr Serv 2020 May appips201900421
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Faculty Researcher, Dept of Psychiatry, West Virginia University
- Associate Faculty, Clinical Psychology Graduate Program (2016)
- Associate Professor, Department of Psychiatry (2008)