Dawn Klemow-Reed, M.D. is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center and a member of the Division of Hematology and Oncology. She specializes in breast cancer and benign hematology, with an emphasis on therapeutic approaches to eliminate cancer cells and prevent their spread.
A native of Oklahoma, Dr. Klemow-Reed received her medical degree from the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston and completed internal medicine residency training at the University of Kansas Medical Center. She then completed advanced training through fellowships in hematology at the University of Kansas Medical Center and at UT Southwestern.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in hematology and medical oncology, Dr. Klemow-Reed joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2002.
Dr. Klemow-Reed is a member of the American Society of Hematology, the Texas Medical Association, the American Society of Clinical Oncology, and the American Society of Breast Diseases.
- Medical School
- UT Medical Branch at Galveston (1981)
- University of Kansas School of Medicine (1982), Internal Medicine
- University of Kansas School of Medicine (1984), Internal Medicine
- University of Kansas School of Medicine (1988), Hematology Oncology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (1993), Medical Oncology
- American college of Physicians
- American Medical Association