- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2016)
- Indiana University School of Medicine (2019), Internal Medicine
- Indiana University School of Medicine (2023), Hematology Oncology
- A Brief Report of a Phase II trial Evaluating Efficacy and Safety of Hypomethylating Agent Guadecitabine in Combination With Carboplatin in Extensive Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Wei CX, Mamdani H, Gentzler R, Kalra M, Perkins S, Althouse S, Jalal SI, Clin Lung Cancer 2023 Jun 24 4 347-352
- Association of immune-related adverse events and efficacy outcomes in phase II trial of consolidation nivolumab plus ipilimumab or nivolumab alone after chemoradiation in patients with unresectable stage III non–small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- Cynthia Wei, Sandra K. Althouse, Hirva Mamdani, Nasser H. Hanna, Greg Andrew Durm Journal of Clinical Oncology 2023 41 16
- Innovation in Resident Core Oncology Education: Switching from an Inpatient Ward Rotation to a Hybrid Model of Inpatient Consultations and Outpatient Clinics.
- King JM, Akel R, Saliba AN, Wei C, Anouti B, Manchanda N, Sinex NC, Grethlein SJ, Goldman M, J Cancer Educ 2022 Dec 37 6 1768-1772
- Pearls and perils in the management of germ cell tumors.
- Wei CX, Einhorn LH, Adra N, Curr Opin Oncol 2021 May 33 3 206-211
- Adjuvant chemotherapy with CAV/IE for malignant transformation of teratoma to primitive neuroectodermal tumor (PNET): An institutional analysis from Indiana University.
- Cynthia Wei, Clint Cary, Timothy A. Masterson, Richard Foster, Ryan Ashkar, Nabil Adra, Nasser H. Hanna, Lawrence H. Einhorn Journal of Clinical Oncology 2021 39 15
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa infectious keratitis in a high oxygen transmissible rigid contact lens rabbit model.
- Wei CX, Zhu M, Petroll M, Robertson DM Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2014 Aug