Dr. Yee obtained her undergraduate degree in Molecular Biology from UT Austin and medical degree from UTSW. She went on to complete her Internal medicine residency at UTSW as well. She is board certified in Internal Medicine as well as Obesity Medicine. She specializes in hospitalist medicine with interests in nutrition and lifestyle modification.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2006)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2009), Internal Medicine
- Obesity Medicine
- Drug dreams in outpatients with bipolar disorder and cocaine dependence.
- Yee T, Perantie DC, Dhanani N, Brown ES J. Nerv. Ment. Dis. 2004 Mar 192 3 238-42
Honors & Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa
UT Austin (2002)
- American Society of Bariatric Physicians (2013)