Elizabeth Lagomarsino, M.D., is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at UT Southwestern Medical Center, and a member of its Pediatric Radiology Division. Her clinical interests include pediatric interventional radiology.
For her undergraduate degree in biology, Dr. Lagomarsino attended Texas A&M University in College Station, where she graduated summa cum laude. She received her medical degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, and completed radiology residency training at UT Southwestern. She then obtaining advanced training through a fellowship program in pediatric radiology at Children's Health in Dallas.
When not providing clinical services, Dr. Lagomarsino focuses on teaching resident physicians, fellows, and medical students, while also contributing to the research programs currently within the Pediatric Radiology division.
Dr. Lagomarsino was named a Texas Monthly Super Doctor in 2018.
- Medical School
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (2000)
- Parkland Health and Hospital System (2001), Radiology
- Parkland Health and Hospital System (2005), Radiology
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2006), Pediatric Radiology
Honors & Awards
- summa cum laude graduate
Texas A&M University (1995)
- Licensure with Texas Medical Board