Ann Golden, M.D.
Co-director of Combined Hand Surgery Services at Parkland Health and Hospital System; Associate Residency Program Director
Department Orthopaedic Surgery | Plastic Surgery
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (1995)
- Parkland Health and Hospital System (1998), General Surgery
- Parkland Health and Hospital System (2002), Orthopedic Surgery
- Christine Kleinert Institute for Hand/Microsurgery (2003), Hand & Microsurgery
- A technique of capitate shortening for Kienbock's Disease
- Defining the prevalence and pattern of community acquired MRSA over a 5 year period in Orthopedic upper extremity infections
- Minimally invasive fixation of scaphoid fracture
- Volar plating of distal radius fractures
- Risk Factors and Reasons for Emergency Department Visits Within 30 Days of Elective Hand Surgery: An Analysis of 3,261 Patients.
- Benage TC, Del Core MA, Bass AJ, Ahn J, Pientka WF, Golden AS, J Hand Surg Asian Pac Vol 2022 Jan 2250004
- Effect of Diabetes and Hemoglobin A1c on Complications Following Elective Hand Surgery.
- Del Core MA, Benage TC, Ahn J, Koehler D, Sammer D, Golden AS, J Hand Surg Asian Pac Vol 2021 Dec 26 4 618-624
- Distal Radius Fractures and the Dorsal Spanning Plate in the Management of the Polytraumatized Patient.
- Golden AS, Kapilow JM, J Orthop Trauma 2021 Sep 35 Suppl 3 s6-s10
- Patient-Related Risk Factors Associated With Surgical Site Complications After Elective Hand Surgery.
- Youngman T, Del Core M, Benage T, Koehler D, Sammer D, Golden A, Hand (N Y) 2020 Sep 1558944720944260
- Effect of Smoking on Short-term Postoperative Complications After Elective Upper Extremity Surgery.
- Del Core MA, Ahn J, Golden AS, Bass RL, Sammer D, Koehler DM, Hand (N Y) 2020 Jun 1558944720926638
Honors & Awards
- Physician of the Month
- Teaching Excellence Award, Southwestern Medical School