- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2008)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2011), Pediatrics
- Chief Resident
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2012), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2015), Pediatric Cardiology
- Children's Hospital Boston (2016), Pediatric Heart Failure/transplant
- Use of a highly sensitive assay for cardiac troponin T and N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide to diagnose acute rejection in pediatric cardiac transplant recipients.
- Dyer AK, Barnes AP, Fixler DE, Shah TK, Sutcliffe DL, Hashim I, Drazner MH, de Lemos JA Am. Heart J. 2012 Apr 163 4 595-600
- Conditional HIF-1alpha expression produces a reversible cardiomyopathy.
- Bekeredjian R, Walton CB, MacCannell KA, Ecker J, Kruse F, Outten JT, Sutcliffe D, Gerard RD, Bruick RK, Shohet RV PLoS ONE 2010 5 7 e11693
- Transcriptional regulation during development of the ductus arteriosus.
- Ivey KN, Sutcliffe D, Richardson J, Clyman RI, Garcia JA, Srivastava D Circ. Res. 2008 Aug 103 4 388-95
Honors & Awards
- Kane/Owens Award for Compassionate Care
Children's Hospital Boston (2016)
- Travel Award
American Society of Transplantation (2013)
- Award for Clinical Excellence - "Intern of the Year"
UT Southwestern Medical Center (2009)
- Above and Beyond Award
UT Southwestern Medical Center (2008-2009)
- Fellow Teaching Award - "Fellow of the Year"
UT Southwestern Medical Center (2013, 2015)
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Cardiology
- American Medical Association