- University of Texas at Austin (1992), Psychology
- Graduate School
- University of Texas at Dallas (1996), Science
- Graduate School
- University of Texas at Dallas (2002)
- Cerebellar Contributions to Cognitive Function
- Cognitive Function in Mood Disorders
- Neurobiology and Psychopharmacology of Mood Disorders
- Nonpharmacological Treatment Strategies for Mood Disorders
- Translational Research on the Treatment of Depression
- Early Improvement in Psychosocial Function Predicts Longer-Term Symptomatic Remission in Depressed Patients.
- Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Greer TL, Carmody T, Rush AJ, Trivedi MH PLoS ONE 2016 11 12 e0167901
- Evaluation of anhedonia with the Snaith-Hamilton Pleasure Scale (SHAPS) in adult outpatients with major depressive disorder.
- Nakonezny PA, Morris DW, Greer TL, Byerly MJ, Carmody TJ, Grannemann BD, Bernstein IH, Trivedi MH J Psychiatr Res 2015 Mar
- On the invariance of the Stimulant Craving Questionnaire (STCQ) across cocaine and methamphetamine users.
- Northrup TF, Green C, Walker R, Greer TL, Trivedi MH Addict Behav 2015 Mar 42 144-7
- Men and women from the STRIDE clinical trial: An assessment of stimulant abstinence symptom severity at residential treatment entry.
- Chartier KG, Sanchez K, Killeen TK, Burrow A, Carmody T, Greer TL, Trivedi MH Am J Addict 2015 Feb
- Comorbidities and Race/Ethnicity Among Adults with Stimulant Use Disorders in Residential Treatment.
- Sanchez K, Chartier KG, Greer TL, Walker R, Carmody T, Rethorst CD, Ring KM, Dela Cruz AM, Trivedi MH J Ethn Subst Abuse 2015 Jan 1-17
- IL-1ß and BDNF are associated with improvement in hypersomnia but not insomnia following exercise in major depressive disorder.
- Rethorst CD, Greer TL, Toups MS, Bernstein I, Carmody TJ, Trivedi MH Transl Psychiatry 2015 5 e611
- Depressive Symptoms and Associated Clinical Characteristics in Outpatients Seeking Community-based Treatment for Alcohol and Drug Problems.
- Sanchez K, Walker R, Campbell AN, Greer TL, Hu MC, Grannemann BD, Nunes EV, Trivedi MH Subst Abus 2014 Aug 0
- Self-rated measure of pain frequency, intensity, and burden: Psychometric properties of a new instrument for the assessment of pain.
- Dela Cruz AM, Bernstein IH, Greer TL, Walker R, Rethorst CD, Grannemann B, Carmody T, Trivedi MH J Psychiatr Res 2014 Aug
- A Health Education Intervention as the Control Condition in the CTN-0037 STRIDE multi-site exercise trial: Rationale and Description.
- Rethorst CD, Greer TL, Grannemann B, Ring KM, Marcus BH, Trivedi MH Ment Health Phys Act 2014 Mar 7 1 37-41
- Research staff training in a multisite randomized clinical trial: Methods and recommendations from the Stimulant Reduction Intervention using Dosed Exercise (STRIDE) trial.
- Walker R, Morris DW, Greer TL, Trivedi MH Addict Res Theory 2014 22 5 407-415
Honors & Awards
- Center for Translational Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Mentoring Excellence for Developing Leaders
- Psychiatry Junior Faculty Leadership Training, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- NARSAD Young Investigator Award
- Texas Psychological Association (2019)
- American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology (2016)
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America (2012)
- Society for Neuroscience (2005)