- University of Texas at Austin (1992), Psychology
- Graduate School
- University of Texas at Dallas (1996), Science
- Graduate School
- University of Texas at Dallas (2002)
- Cerebellar Contributions to Cognitive Function
- Cognitive Function in Mood Disorders
- Neurobiology and Psychopharmacology of Mood Disorders
- Nonpharmacological Treatment Strategies for Mood Disorders
- Translational Research on the Treatment of Depression
- Psychosocial relationship status and quality as predictors of exercise intervention adherence and substance use outcomes: Results from the STRIDE (CTN-0037) study.
- Trombello JM, Carmody T, Greer TL, Walker R, Rethorst CD, Trivedi MH Psychiatry Res 2017 Apr 254 332-339
- Randomized Controlled Trial Comparing Exercise to Health Education for Stimulant Use Disorder: Results From the CTN-0037 STimulant Reduction Intervention Using Dosed Exercise (STRIDE) Study.
- Trivedi MH, Greer TL, Rethorst CD, Carmody T, Grannemann BD, Walker R, Warden D, Shores-Wilson K, Stoutenberg M, Oden N, Silverstein M, Hodgkins C, Love L, Seamans C, Stotts A, Causey T, Szucs-Reed RP, Rinaldi P, Myrick H, Straus M, Liu D, Lindblad R, Church T, Blair SN, Nunes EV J Clin Psychiatry 2017 Feb
- Daily activity level improvement with antidepressant medications predicts long-term clinical outcomes in outpatients with major depressive disorder.
- Jha MK, Teer RB, Minhajuddin A, Greer TL, Rush AJ, Trivedi MH Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat 2017 13 803-813
- Editorial: Eyeblink Classical Conditioning in Psychiatric Conditions: Novel Uses for a Classic Paradigm.
- Greer TL, Thompson LT Front Psychiatry 2017 8 48
- Early Improvement in Work Productivity Predicts Future Clinical Course in Depressed Outpatients: Findings From the CO-MED Trial.
- Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Greer TL, Carmody T, Rush AJ, Trivedi MH Am J Psychiatry 2016 Aug appiajp201616020176
- Affect Following First Exercise Session as a Predictor of Treatment Response in Depression.
- Suterwala AM, Rethorst CD, Carmody TJ, Greer TL, Grannemann BD, Jha M, Trivedi MH J Clin Psychiatry 2016 Aug 77 8 1036-42
- An ounce of prevention: A pre-randomization protocol to improve retention in substance use disorder clinical trials.
- Northrup TF, Greer TL, Walker R, Rethorst CD, Warden D, Stotts AL, Trivedi MH Addict Behav 2016 Aug 64 137-142
- Atypical depressive symptoms as a predictor of treatment response to exercise in Major Depressive Disorder.
- Rethorst CD, Tu J, Carmody TJ, Greer TL, Trivedi MH J Affect Disord 2016 Aug 200 156-8
- Early normalization of Quality of Life predicts later remission in depression: Findings from the CO-MED trial.
- Jha MK, Greer TL, Grannemann BD, Carmody T, Rush AJ, Trivedi MH J Affect Disord 2016 Jul 206 17-22
- Baseline medical comorbidities in adults randomized in the STRIDE trial for psychostimulant use disorders.
- Dela Cruz AM, Carmody T, Greer TL, Rethorst CD, Warden D, Walker R, Trivedi MH Am J Addict 2016 Apr 25 3 215-20
Honors & Awards
- Center for Translational Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Mentoring Excellence for Developing Leaders
- Psychiatry Junior Faculty Leadership Training, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- NARSAD Young Investigator Award
- Texas Psychological Association (2019)
- American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology (2016)
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America (2012)
- Society for Neuroscience (2005)