- University of Texas at Austin (1992), Psychology
- Graduate School
- University of Texas at Dallas (1996), Science
- Graduate School
- University of Texas at Dallas (2002)
- Cerebellar Contributions to Cognitive Function
- Cognitive Function in Mood Disorders
- Neurobiology and Psychopharmacology of Mood Disorders
- Nonpharmacological Treatment Strategies for Mood Disorders
- Translational Research on the Treatment of Depression
- Characterizing anxiety subtypes and the relationship to behavioral phenotyping in major depression: Results from the EMBARC study.
- Trombello JM, Pizzagalli DA, Weissman MM, Grannemann BD, Cooper CM, Greer TL, Malchow AL, Jha MK, Carmody TJ, Kurian BT, Webb CA, Dillon DG, McGrath PJ, Bruder G, Fava M, Parsey RV, McInnis MG, Adams P, Trivedi MH J Psychiatr Res 2018 Apr 102 207-215
- A psychometric evaluation of the Concise Health Risk Tracking Self-Report (CHRT-SR)- a measure of suicidality-in patients with stimulant use disorder.
- Sanchez K, Killian MO, Mayes TL, Greer TL, Trombello JM, Lindblad R, Grannemann BD, Carmody TJ, Rush AJ, Walker R, Trivedi MH J Psychiatr Res 2018 Mar 102 65-71
- Validating pre-treatment body mass index as moderator of antidepressant treatment outcomes: Findings from CO-MED trial.
- Jha MK, Wakhlu S, Dronamraju N, Minhajuddin A, Greer TL, Trivedi MH J Affect Disord 2018 Feb 234 34-37
- Psychometrics of the Self-Report Concise Associated Symptoms Tracking Scale (CAST-SR): Results From the STRIDE (CTN-0037) Study.
- Trombello JM, Killian MO, Liao A, Sanchez K, Greer TL, Walker R, Grannemann B, Rethorst CD, Carmody T, Trivedi MH J Clin Psychiatry 2018 Jan 79 1
- Cognitive impairment as measured by the THINC-integrated tool (THINC-it): Association with psychosocial function in major depressive disorder.
- Cha DS, Carmona NE, Subramaniapillai M, Mansur RB, Lee Y, Hon Lee J, Lee J, Rosenblat JD, Shekotikhina M, Park C, Rong C, Greer TL, Lam R, Baune BT, Harrison J, McIntyre RS J Affect Disord 2017 Nov 222 14-20
- Interleukin 17 selectively predicts better outcomes with bupropion-SSRI combination: Novel T cell biomarker for antidepressant medication selection.
- Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Gadad BS, Greer TL, Mayes TL, Trivedi MH Brain Behav. Immun. 2017 Jul
- Prediction of treatment outcomes to exercise in patients with nonremitted major depressive disorder.
- Rethorst CD, South CC, Rush AJ, Greer TL, Trivedi MH Depress Anxiety 2017 Jul
- The THINC-Integrated Tool (THINC-it) Screening Assessment for Cognitive Dysfunction: Validation in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder.
- McIntyre RS, Best MW, Bowie CR, Carmona NE, Cha DS, Lee Y, Subramaniapillai M, Mansur RB, Barry H, Baune BT, Culpepper L, Fossati P, Greer TL, Harmer C, Klag E, Lam RW, Wittchen HU, Harrison J J Clin Psychiatry 2017 Jul 78 7 873-881
- Cardiorespiratory fitness and body composition of stimulant users: A baseline analysis of the STRIDE cohort.
- Stoutenberg M, Rethorst CD, Vidot DC, Greer TL, Trivedi MH J Subst Abuse Treat 2017 Jul 78 74-79
- Racial and ethnic differences in treatment outcomes among adults with stimulant use disorders after a dosed exercise intervention.
- Sanchez K, Greer TL, Walker R, Carmody T, Rethorst CD, Trivedi MH J Ethn Subst Abuse 2017 May 1-16
Honors & Awards
- Center for Translational Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Mentoring Excellence for Developing Leaders
- Psychiatry Junior Faculty Leadership Training, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- NARSAD Young Investigator Award
- Texas Psychological Association (2019)
- American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology (2016)
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America (2012)
- Society for Neuroscience (2005)