- University of Texas at Austin (1992), Psychology
- Graduate School
- University of Texas at Dallas (1996), Science
- Graduate School
- University of Texas at Dallas (2002)
- Cerebellar Contributions to Cognitive Function
- Cognitive Function in Mood Disorders
- Neurobiology and Psychopharmacology of Mood Disorders
- Nonpharmacological Treatment Strategies for Mood Disorders
- Translational Research on the Treatment of Depression
- Comprehensive phenotyping of depression disease trajectory and risk: Rationale and design of Texas Resilience Against Depression study (T-RAD).
- Trivedi MH, Chin Fatt CR, Jha MK, Cooper CM, Trombello JM, Mason BL, Hughes J, Gadad BS, Czysz AH, Toll RT, Fuller AK, Sethuram S, Mayes TL, Minhajuddin A, Carmody T, Greer TL, J Psychiatr Res 2019 Dec 122 22-32
- Dysfunctional adaptive immune response in adolescents and young adults with suicide behavior.
- Jha MK, Cai L, Minhajuddin A, Fatt CC, Furman JL, Gadad BS, Mason BL, Greer TL, Hughes JL, Xiao G, Emslie G, Kennard B, Mayes T, Trivedi MH, Psychoneuroendocrinology 2019 Oct 111 104487
- Effect of Intrinsic Patterns of Functional Brain Connectivity in Moderating Antidepressant Treatment Response in Major Depression.
- Chin Fatt CR, Jha MK, Cooper CM, Fonzo G, South C, Grannemann B, Carmody T, Greer TL, Kurian B, Fava M, McGrath PJ, Adams P, McInnis M, Parsey RV, Weissman M, Phillips ML, Etkin A, Trivedi MH, Am J Psychiatry 2019 Sep appiajp201918070870
- A Structured Approach to Detecting and Treating Depression in Primary Care: VitalSign6 Project.
- Jha MK, Grannemann BD, Trombello JM, Clark EW, Eidelman SL, Lawson T, Greer TL, Rush AJ, Trivedi MH, Ann Fam Med 2019 Jul 17 4 326-335
- Sex differences in the association of baseline c-reactive protein (CRP) and acute-phase treatment outcomes in major depressive disorder: Findings from the EMBARC study.
- Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Chin-Fatt C, Greer TL, Carmody TJ, Trivedi MH, J Psychiatr Res 2019 Jun 113 165-171
- VitalSign6: A Primary Care First (PCP-First) Model for Universal Screening and Measurement-Based Care for Depression.
- Trivedi MH, Jha MK, Kahalnik F, Pipes R, Levinson S, Lawson T, Rush AJ, Trombello JM, Grannemann B, Tovian C, Kinney R, Clark EW, Greer TL, Pharmaceuticals (Basel) 2019 May 12 2
- Acute and long-term cannabis use among stimulant users: Results from CTN-0037 Stimulant Reduction Intervention using Dosed Exercise (STRIDE) Randomized Control Trial.
- Vidot DC, Rethorst CD, Carmody TJ, Stoutenberg M, Walker R, Greer TL, Trivedi MH, Drug Alcohol Depend 2019 May 200 139-144
- The Stimulant Selective Severity Assessment: A replication and exploratory extension of the Cocaine Selective Severity Assessment.
- Walker R, Northrup TF, Tillitski J, Bernstein I, Greer TL, Trivedi MH Subst Use Misuse 2019 Jan 1-11
- Stability, reliability, and validity of the THINC-it screening tool for cognitive impairment in depression: A psychometric exploration in healthy volunteers.
- Harrison JE, Barry H, Baune BT, Best MW, Bowie CR, Cha DS, Culpepper L, Fossati P, Greer TL, Harmer C, Klag E, Lam RW, Lee Y, Mansur RB, Wittchen HU, McIntyre R Int J Methods Psychiatr Res 2018 Aug e1736
- A Complier Average Causal Effect Analysis of the Stimulant Reduction Intervention using Dosed Exercise Study.
- Carmody T, Greer TL, Walker R, Rethorst CD, Trivedi MH Contemp Clin Trials Commun 2018 Jun 10 1-8
Honors & Awards
- Center for Translational Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Mentoring Excellence for Developing Leaders
- Psychiatry Junior Faculty Leadership Training, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- NARSAD Young Investigator Award
- Texas Psychological Association (2019)
- American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology (2016)
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America (2012)
- Society for Neuroscience (2005)