- University of Texas at Austin (1992), Psychology
- Graduate School
- University of Texas at Dallas (1996), Science
- Graduate School
- University of Texas at Dallas (2002)
- Cerebellar Contributions to Cognitive Function
- Cognitive Function in Mood Disorders
- Neurobiology and Psychopharmacology of Mood Disorders
- Nonpharmacological Treatment Strategies for Mood Disorders
- Translational Research on the Treatment of Depression
- Evaluation of the benefits of exercise on cognition in major depressive disorder.
- Greer TL, Furman JL, Trivedi MH Gen Hosp Psychiatry 2017 Jul
- IMPROVEMENTS IN PSYCHOSOCIAL FUNCTIONING AND HEALTH-RELATED QUALITY OF LIFE FOLLOWING EXERCISE AUGMENTATION IN PATIENTS WITH TREATMENT RESPONSE BUT NONREMITTED MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER: RESULTS FROM THE TREAD STUDY.
- Greer TL, Trombello JM, Rethorst CD, Carmody TJ, Jha MK, Liao A, Grannemann BD, Chambliss HO, Church TS, Trivedi MH Depress Anxiety 2016 May
- Dose-dependent changes in cognitive function with exercise augmentation for major depression: Results from the TREAD study.
- Greer TL, Grannemann BD, Chansard M, Karim AI, Trivedi MH Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 2014 Oct
- Does duloxetine improve cognitive function independently of its antidepressant effect in patients with major depressive disorder and subjective reports of cognitive dysfunction?
- Greer TL, Sunderajan P, Grannemann BD, Kurian BT, Trivedi MH Depress Res Treat 2014 2014 627863
- Rationale for Using Exercise in the Treatment of Stimulant Use Disorders.
- Greer TL, Ring KM, Warden D, Grannemann BD, Church TS, Somoza E, Blair SN, Szapocznik J, Stoutenberg M, Rethorst C, Walker R, Morris DW, Kosinski AS, Kyle T, Marcus B, Crowell B, Oden N, Nunes E, Trivedi MH J Glob Drug Policy Pract 2012 6 1
- Defining and measuring functional recovery from depression.
- Greer TL, Kurian BT, Trivedi MH CNS Drugs 2010 Apr 24 4 267-84
- Exercise in the treatment of depression.
- Greer TL, Trivedi MH Curr Psychiatry Rep 2009 Dec 11 6 466-72
- Impaired delay and trace eyeblink conditioning performance in major depressive disorder.
- Greer TL, Trivedi MH, Thompson LT J Affect Disord 2005 Jun 86 2-3 235-45
- Impaired delay and trace eyeblink conditioning performance in major depressive disorder
- Greer, T.L., Trivedi, M.H., & Thompson, L.T. Journal of Affective Disorders 2005 86(2-3) 235-245
- Comorbid depression and anxiety: Characteristics, functional consequences, and treatment considerations
- Greer T.L., Trivedi M.H. University of Virginia School of Medicine Reports on Psychiatric Disorders 205 2(2) 1-8
Honors & Awards
- Center for Translational Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Mentoring Excellence for Developing Leaders
- Psychiatry Junior Faculty Leadership Training, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- NARSAD Young Investigator Award
- Texas Psychological Association (2019)
- American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology (2016)
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America (2012)
- Society for Neuroscience (2005)