- Medical School
- UT Medical Branch-Galveston (2006)
- Baylor University Medical Center (2007), General Surgery
- UT Health Science Center at Houston (2012), Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- UT MD Anderson Cancer Center (2013), Hematopathology
- UT MD Anderson Cancer Center (2014), Advanced Hematopathology
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Flow Cytometric Immunophenotyping
- Minimal Residual Disease
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Bright CD38 Expression by Flow Cytometric Analysis Is a Biomarker for Double/Triple Hit Lymphomas with a Moderate Sensitivity and High Specificity.
- Alsuwaidan A, Pirruccello E, Jaso J, Koduru P, Garcia R, Krueger J, Doucet M, Chaudhry R, Fuda F, Chen W Cytometry B Clin Cytom 2019 Feb
- Post-transplant Lymphoproliferative Disorder Presented in a Form of Primary Effusion Lymphoma with t (8; 14).
- Sultana S, Salihi SA, Tandon N, Jaso J, Nguyen ND, Zhang S, Liu J, Ann. Clin. Lab. Sci. 2017 May 47 3 344-348
- Fever, Splenomegaly, and Pancytopenia: Histoplasma-Associated Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis.
- Gupta A, Agrawal M, Jaso J J Gen Intern Med 2017 Mar
- Burkitt lymphoma presenting as a mass in the thyroid gland: a clinicopathologic study of 7 cases and review of the literature.
- Quesada AE, Liu H, Miranda RN, Golardi N, Billah S, Medeiros LJ, Jaso JM Hum. Pathol. 2016 Oct 56 101-8
- Phosphorylated STAT3 expression in hematopoietic stem cell transplant-associated large granular lymphocytic leukemia.
- Liang CS, Quesada AE, Goswami M, Johnston PK, Brown RE, Jaso JM Bone Marrow Transplant. 2016 May 51 5 741-3
- Impact of oncogene rearrangement patterns on outcomes in patients with double-hit non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Landsburg DJ, Petrich AM, Abramson JS, Sohani AR, Press O, Cassaday R, Chavez JC, Song K, Zelenetz AD, Gandhi M, Shah N, Fenske TS, Jaso J, Medeiros LJ, Yang DT, Nabhan C, Cancer 2016 Feb 122 4 559-64
- Acute myeloid leukemia with myelodysplasia-related changes and mutated NPM1
- Kojima YA, Golardi N, Jaso JM ASCP Case Reports: Histopathology. 2016 HP 16-3.
- Mycosis Fungoides with Follicular Center Helper T-cell Phenotype
- Jaso JM, Sargent RL. ASCP Case Reports 2015
- Multi-color flow cytometric immunophenotyping for detection of minimal residual disease in AML: past, present and future.
- Jaso JM, Wang SA, Jorgensen JL, Lin P Bone Marrow Transplant. 2014 Sep 49 9 1129-38
- Impact of induction regimen and stem cell transplantation on outcomes in patients with double hit lymphoma: a large multicenter retrospective analysis.
- Petrich AM, Gandhi M, Jovanovic B, Castillo JJ, Rajguru S, Yang DT, Shah KA, Whyman JD, Lansigan F, Hernandez-Ilizaliturri FJ, Lee LX, Barta SK, Melinamani S, Karmali R, Adeimy C, Smith S, Dalal N, Nabhan C, Peace D, Vose J, Evens AM, Shah N, Fenske T, Zelenetz AD, Landsburg DJ, Howlett C, Mato A, Jaglal M, Chavez JC, Tsai JP, Reddy N, Li S, Handler C, Flowers CR, Cohen JB, Blum KA, Song K, Sun HL, Press O, Cassaday R, Jaso J, Medeiros LJ, Sohani AR, Abramson JS Blood 2014 Aug
Hematopathology Board Review: Questions, Answers, and Explanations.
Jaso JM, Tholpady A, Wahed A. (2017). Cambridge University Press
Honors & Awards
- Vernie A. Stembridge Clinical Pathology Resident Teaching Award
Award for Pathology resident teaching, as choosen by Pathology residents. (2018)
- Helen Chu Wagner Award
Award for Outstanding Performance by a Resident in the Field of Pathology as chosen by Pathology Faculty (2012)
- International Clinical Cytometry Society (ICCS) (2016)
- Society for Hematology Education (2016)
- American Society of Hematology (ASH) (2014)
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) (2012)
- The United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) (2012)