- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2008)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2009), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2011), Pediatrics
- Phenotypic characterization of autoreactive T cells in multiple sclerosis.
- Ratts RB, Karandikar NJ, Hussain RZ, Choy J, Northrop SC, Lovett-Racke AE, Racke MK J. Neuroimmunol. 2006 Sep 178 1-2 100-10
- CD28-CD57+ T cells predominate in CD8 responses to glatiramer acetate.
- Ratts RB, Lovett-Racke AE, Choy J, Northrop SC, Hussain RZ, Karandikar NJ, Racke MK J. Neuroimmunol. 2006 Sep 178 1-2 117-29
- Silencing T-bet defines a critical role in the differentiation of autoreactive T lymphocytes.
- Lovett-Racke AE, Rocchini AE, Choy J, Northrop SC, Hussain RZ, Ratts RB, Sikder D, Racke MK Immunity 2004 Nov 21 5 719-31
- Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha agonists as therapy for autoimmune disease.
- Lovett-Racke AE, Hussain RZ, Northrop S, Choy J, Rocchini A, Matthes L, Chavis JA, Diab A, Drew PD, Racke MK J. Immunol. 2004 May 172 9 5790-8
Honors & Awards
- College Honors
University of California, Los Angeles (2001)
- Ahmanson Undergraduate Research Scholarship
- Dallas County Medical Society (2012)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2008)
- American Medical Association (2008)
- Texas Medical Association (2008)