Dr. Katie Stewart completed undergraduate studies at Rice University and then graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School at Dallas. She completed residency in general pediatrics at Children’s Medical Center Dallas and fellowship in pediatric rheumatology also at the University of Texas Southwestern. Dr. Stewart’s clinical interests include localized scleroderma.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2005)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2008), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2011), Rheumatology
- Localized scleroderma
- Vitamin D and systemic lupus erythematosus
- Natural history and extracutaneous involvement of congenital morphea: Multicenter retrospective cohort study and literature review.
- Mansour M, Liy Wong C, Zulian F, Li S, Morishita K, Yeh EA, Stewart K, Laxer RM, Pope E, Pediatr Dermatol 2018 Nov 35 6 761-768
- New Features for Measuring Disease Activity in Pediatric Localized Scleroderma.
- Li SC, Li X, Pope E, Stewart K, Higgins GC, Rabinovich CE, O'Neil KM, Haines KA, Laxer RM, Punaro M, Jacobe H, Andrews T, Wittkowski K, Nyirenda T, Foeldvari I, Torok KS J. Rheumatol. 2018 Sep
Honors & Awards
- Best Doctors in Dallas
D Magazine (2018)
- Texas Rising Stars
Texas Monthly (2018)
- Texas Super Doctor
Texas Monthly (2017)
- Best Pediatric Specialists
D Magazine (2015-2018)
- American College of Rheumatology (2008)
- Childhood Arthritis and Rheumatology Research Alliance (CARRA) (2008)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)