Certified Principal Investigator by Academy of Clinical Research Professionals (2017)
American Board of Medical Laboratory Immunology Diplomate (2013)
Residency University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Craiova, Romania, Oncology (2000)
Graduate School University of Craiova, Romania, Medicine (1993)
- Medical School
- University of Craiova Medical (1993), Medicine
- Angiogenesis as a target for cancer therapy
- B and T regulatory cells
- Catabolism of immunoglobulins
- Clinical research in oncology
- Engineering monoclonal antibodies and immunoconjuates for cancer therapy
- Immunogenic effect of heavy particle radiation
- Immunomodulatory effect of radiation therapy
- Innnate immunity DNA-sensing pathways
- Mineral metabolism
- Multidrug resistance in cancer therapy
- Obesity, inflammation and cancer
- Pancreatic cancer stem cells
- Pathophysiology of glomerular filtration
- Tumor dormancy
- Type 1 and 2 diabetes
- Engineering therapeutic monoclonal antibodies.
- Liu XY, Pop LM, Vitetta ES Immunol. Rev. 2008 Apr 222 9-27
- Generation of multidrug resistant lymphoma cell lines stably expressing P-glycoprotein.
- Pop I, Pop L, Vitetta ES, Ghetie MA Oncol. Rep. 2008 Apr 19 4 889-95
- Generation and characterization of a novel tetravalent anti-CD22 antibody with improved antitumor activity and pharmacokinetics.
- Liu XY, Pop LM, Roopenian DC, Ghetie V, Vitetta ES, Smallshaw JE Int. Immunopharmacol. 2006 May 6 5 791-9
- Effect of an anti-CD54 (ICAM-1) monoclonal antibody (UV3) on the growth of human uveal melanoma cells transplanted heterotopically and orthotopically in SCID mice.
- Wang S, Coleman EJ, Pop LM, Brooks KJ, Vitetta ES, Niederkorn JY Int. J. Cancer 2006 Feb 118 4 932-41
- Failure of vaccination with idiotypic protein or DNA, (+/-IL-2), the depletion of regulatory T cells, or the blockade of CTLA-4 to prolong dormancy in mice with BCL1 lymphoma.
- Pop LM, Smallshaw JE, Tucker TF, Stevenson FK, Vitetta ES J. Immunother. 2005 Nov-Dec 28 6 525-34
- The generation of immunotoxins using chimeric anti-CD22 antibodies containing mutations which alter their serum half-life.
- Pop LM, Liu X, Ghetie V, Vitetta ES Int. Immunopharmacol. 2005 Jul 5 7-8 1279-90
- Hypercatabolism of IgG in mice with lupus-like syndrome.
- Zhou J, Pop LM, Ghetie V Lupus 2005 14 6 458-66
- The evaluation of recombinant, chimeric, tetravalent antihuman CD22 antibodies.
- Meng R, Smallshaw JE, Pop LM, Yen M, Liu X, Le L, Ghetie MA, Vitetta ES, Ghetie V Clin. Cancer Res. 2004 Feb 10 4 1274-81
- [The descriptive epidemiological aspects of bronchopulmonary neoplasms in Dolj County].
- Badulescu F, Ciurea P, Petrisor D, Pârvulescu L, Danciulescu M, Cherciu N, Pop LM Pneumoftiziologia 1997 Apr-Jun 46 2 103-8
- [The diagnostic and treatment aspects in bronchopulmonary neoplasms in Dolj County].
- Badulescu F, Ciurea P, Danciulescu M, Cherciu N, Pop LM, Georgescu C Pneumoftiziologia 1997 Jan-Mar 46 1 23-8
Immunotherapy. In Fundamental Immunology
Paul W.E. (2003). Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals (2017)
- American Diabetes Association (2016)
- American Society for Microbiology (2010)
- American Association of Immunologists (2005)