Certified Principal Investigator by Academy of Clinical Research Professionals (2017)
American Board of Medical Laboratory Immunology Diplomate (2013)
Residency University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Craiova, Romania, Oncology (2000)
Graduate School University of Craiova, Romania, Medicine (1993)
- Medical School
- University of Craiova Medical (1993), Medicine
- Angiogenesis as a target for cancer therapy
- B and T regulatory cells
- Catabolism of immunoglobulins
- Engineering monoclonal antibodies and immunoconjuates for cancer therapy
- Immunogenic effect of heavy particle radiation
- Immunomodulatory effect of radiation therapy
- Innnate immunity DNA-sensing pathways
- Mineral metabolism
- Multidrug resistance in cancer therapy
- Pancreatic cancer stem cells
- Physiopathology.of glomerular filtration
- Tumor dormancy
- Type 1 and 2 diabetes
- A Reevaluation of CD22 Expression in Human Lung Cancer
- Pop LM, Barman S, Shao C, Poe JC, Venturi GM, Shelton JM, Pop IV, Gerber DE, Girard L, Liu XY, Behrens C, Rodriguez-Canales J, Liu H, Wistuba II, Richardson JA, Minna JD, Tedder TF, Vitetta ES. 2014 74 1 263-71
- Pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma: a review of immunologic aspects.
- Wachsmann MB, Pop LM, Vitetta ES J. Investig. Med. 2012 Apr 60 4 643-63
- Immunotoxins constructed with chimeric, short-lived anti-CD22 monoclonal antibodies induce less vascular leak without loss of cytotoxicity
- Liu XY, Pop LM, Schindler J, Vitetta ES MAbs 2012 4 1 57-69
- A Rare Case of De novo C634G Germline Mutation of the RET Proto-Oncogene in a Patient With MEN 2A Syndrome With Aggressive Pheochromocytoma
- LM Pop, SX Yan, I Lingvay Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism 2012 2 198-804
- Chimeric, divalent and tetravalent anti-CD19 monoclonal antibodies with potent in vitro and in vivo antitumor activity against human B-cell lymphoma and pre-B acute lymphoblastic leukemia cell lines.
- Liu XY, Pop LM, Tsai L, Pop IV, Vitetta ES Int. J. Cancer 2011 Jul 129 2 497-506
- A Comparison of the Anti-Tumor Effects of a Chimeric versus Murine Anti-CD19 Immunotoxins on Human B Cell Lymphoma and Pre-B Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Cell Lines.
- Tsai LK, Pop LM, Liu X, Vitetta ES Toxins (Basel) 2011 Apr 3 4 409-19
- Intradermal administration of RiVax protects mice from mucosal and systemic ricin intoxication.
- Marconescu PS, Smallshaw JE, Pop LM, Ruback SL, Vitetta ES Vaccine 2010 Jul 28 32 5315-22
- Targeting mammalian target of rapamycin to both downregulate and disable the P-glycoprotein pump in multidrug-resistant B-cell lymphoma cell lines.
- Pop IV, Pop LM, Ghetie MA, Vitetta ES Leuk. Lymphoma 2009 Jul 50 7 1155-62
- Engineering therapeutic monoclonal antibodies.
- Liu XY, Pop LM, Vitetta ES Immunol. Rev. 2008 Apr 222 9-27
- Generation of multidrug resistant lymphoma cell lines stably expressing P-glycoprotein.
- Pop I, Pop L, Vitetta ES, Ghetie MA Oncol. Rep. 2008 Apr 19 4 889-95
Immunotherapy. In Fundamental Immunology
Paul W.E. (2003). Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals (2017)
- American Diabetes Association (2016)
- American Society for Microbiology (2010)
- American Association of Immunologists (2005)