Certified Principal Investigator by Academy of Clinical Research Professionals (2017)
American Board of Medical Laboratory Immunology Diplomate (2013)
Residency University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Craiova, Romania, Oncology (2000)
Graduate School University of Craiova, Romania, Medicine (1993)
- Medical School
- University of Craiova Medical (1993), Medicine
- Angiogenesis as a target for cancer therapy
- B and T regulatory cells
- Catabolism of immunoglobulins
- Clinical research in oncology
- Engineering monoclonal antibodies and immunoconjuates for cancer therapy
- Immunogenic effect of heavy particle radiation
- Immunomodulatory effect of radiation therapy
- Innnate immunity DNA-sensing pathways
- Mineral metabolism
- Multidrug resistance in cancer therapy
- Obesity, inflammation and cancer
- Pancreatic cancer stem cells
- Pathophysiology of glomerular filtration
- Tumor dormancy
- Type 1 and 2 diabetes
- The Role of Regulatory B Cell-Like Malignant Cells and Treg Cells in the Mouse Model of BCL1 Tumor Dormancy.
- BitMansour A, Pop LM, Vitetta ES PLoS ONE 2016 11 12 e0167618
- Thermostable ricin vaccine protects rhesus macaques against aerosolized ricin: Epitope-specific neutralizing antibodies correlate with protection.
- Roy CJ, Brey RN, Mantis NJ, Mapes K, Pop IV, Pop LM, Ruback S, Killeen SZ, Doyle-Meyers L, Vinet-Oliphant HS, Didier PJ, Vitetta ES Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2015 Mar 112 12 3782-7
- A Reevaluation of CD22 Expression in Human Lung Cancer
- Pop LM, Barman S, Shao C, Poe JC, Venturi GM, Shelton JM, Pop IV, Gerber DE, Girard L, Liu XY, Behrens C, Rodriguez-Canales J, Liu H, Wistuba II, Richardson JA, Minna JD, Tedder TF, Vitetta ES. 2014 74 1 263-71
- Pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma: a review of immunologic aspects.
- Wachsmann MB, Pop LM, Vitetta ES J. Investig. Med. 2012 Apr 60 4 643-63
- Immunotoxins constructed with chimeric, short-lived anti-CD22 monoclonal antibodies induce less vascular leak without loss of cytotoxicity
- Liu XY, Pop LM, Schindler J, Vitetta ES MAbs 2012 4 1 57-69
- A Rare Case of De novo C634G Germline Mutation of the RET Proto-Oncogene in a Patient With MEN 2A Syndrome With Aggressive Pheochromocytoma
- LM Pop, SX Yan, I Lingvay Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism 2012 2 198-804
- Chimeric, divalent and tetravalent anti-CD19 monoclonal antibodies with potent in vitro and in vivo antitumor activity against human B-cell lymphoma and pre-B acute lymphoblastic leukemia cell lines.
- Liu XY, Pop LM, Tsai L, Pop IV, Vitetta ES Int. J. Cancer 2011 Jul 129 2 497-506
- A Comparison of the Anti-Tumor Effects of a Chimeric versus Murine Anti-CD19 Immunotoxins on Human B Cell Lymphoma and Pre-B Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Cell Lines.
- Tsai LK, Pop LM, Liu X, Vitetta ES Toxins (Basel) 2011 Apr 3 4 409-19
- Intradermal administration of RiVax protects mice from mucosal and systemic ricin intoxication.
- Marconescu PS, Smallshaw JE, Pop LM, Ruback SL, Vitetta ES Vaccine 2010 Jul 28 32 5315-22
- Targeting mammalian target of rapamycin to both downregulate and disable the P-glycoprotein pump in multidrug-resistant B-cell lymphoma cell lines.
- Pop IV, Pop LM, Ghetie MA, Vitetta ES Leuk. Lymphoma 2009 Jul 50 7 1155-62
Immunotherapy. In Fundamental Immunology
Paul W.E. (2003). Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals (2017)
- American Diabetes Association (2016)
- American Society for Microbiology (2010)
- American Association of Immunologists (2005)