Laurentiu Pop, M.D.
Department Radiation Oncology
Certified Principal Investigator by Academy of Clinical Research Professionals (2017)
American Board of Medical Laboratory Immunology Diplomate (2013)
Residency University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Craiova, Romania, Oncology (2000)
Graduate School University of Craiova, Romania, Medicine (1993)
- Medical School
- University of Craiova Medical (1993), Medicine
- Angiogenesis as a target for cancer therapy
- B and T regulatory cells
- Catabolism of immunoglobulins
- Clinical research in oncology
- Engineering monoclonal antibodies and immunoconjuates for cancer therapy
- Immunogenic effect of heavy particle radiation
- Immunomodulatory effect of radiation therapy
- Innnate immunity DNA-sensing pathways
- Mineral metabolism
- Multidrug resistance in cancer therapy
- Obesity, inflammation and cancer
- Pancreatic cancer stem cells
- Pathophysiology of glomerular filtration
- Tumor dormancy
- Type 1 and 2 diabetes
- Type I Interferon Response in Radiation-Induced Anti-Tumor Immunity.
- Zhang F, Manna S, Pop LM, Chen ZJ, Fu YX, Hannan R, Semin Radiat Oncol 2020 Apr 30 2 129-138
- Tumor neoantigenicity assessment with CSiN score incorporates clonality and immunogenicity to predict immunotherapy outcomes.
- Lu T, Wang S, Xu L, Zhou Q, Singla N, Gao J, Manna S, Pop L, Xie Z, Chen M, Luke JJ, Brugarolas J, Hannan R, Wang T, Sci Immunol 2020 Feb 5 44
- A randomized trial comparing the efficacy and safety of treating patients with very elevated hba1c levels with basal-bolus insulin or a glp-1 receptor agonist plus basal insulin: The simple study.
- Abreu M, Tumyan A, Elhassan A, Peicher K, Papacostea O, Dimachkie P, Siddiqui MS, Pop LM, Gunasekaran U, Meneghini LF, Adams-Huet B, Li X, Lingvay I, Diabetes Obes Metab 2019 May
- Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Compared to Equivalent Diet Restriction: Mechanistic Insights into Diabetes Remission.
- Pop LM, Mari A, Zhao TJ, Mitchell L, Burgess S, Li X, Adams-Huet B, Lingvay I Diabetes Obes Metab 2018 Mar
- The Infamous, Famous Sulfonylureas and Cardiovascular Safety: Much Ado About Nothing?
- Pop LM, Lingvay I Curr. Diab. Rep. 2017 Oct 17 12 124
- Impact of pioglitazone on bone mineral density and bone marrow fat content.
- Pop LM, Lingvay I, Yuan Q, Li X, Adams-Huet B, Maalouf NM Osteoporos Int 2017 Jul
- Rationale and evidence to combine radiation therapy and immunotherapy for cancer treatment.
- Ishihara D, Pop L, Takeshima T, Iyengar P, Hannan R Cancer Immunol. Immunother. 2016 Oct
- Key role for neutrophils in radiation-induced antitumor immune responses: Potentiation with G-CSF.
- Takeshima T, Pop LM, Laine A, Iyengar P, Vitetta ES, Hannan R Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2016 Sep
- The Immunogenicity of Peptoid-Protein Conjugates.
- Case A, Desmond A, Lopes D, Dye K, Mapes K, Ruback S, Pop I, Kim JK, Chakravarty P, Smallshaw JE, Pop LM, Vitetta ES J Vaccines Vaccin 2016 Aug 7 4
- Mechanisms of Action of Liraglutide in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Treated with High Dose Insulin.
- Vanderheiden A, Harrison LB, Warshauer JT, Adams-Huet B, Li X, Yuan Q, Hulsey K, Dimitrov I, Yokoo T, Jaster AW, Pinho DF, Pedrosa I, Lenkinski RE, Pop LM, Lingvay I J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 2016 Feb jc20153906
Immunotherapy. In Fundamental Immunology
Paul W.E. (2003). Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals (2017)
- American Diabetes Association (2016)
- American Society for Microbiology (2010)
- American Association of Immunologists (2005)