Certified Principal Investigator by Academy of Clinical Research Professionals (2017)
American Board of Medical Laboratory Immunology Diplomate (2013)
Residency University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Craiova, Romania, Oncology (2000)
Graduate School University of Craiova, Romania, Medicine (1993)
- Medical School
- University of Craiova Medical (1993), Medicine
- Angiogenesis as a target for cancer therapy
- B and T regulatory cells
- Catabolism of immunoglobulins
- Engineering monoclonal antibodies and immunoconjuates for cancer therapy
- Immunogenic effect of heavy particle radiation
- Immunomodulatory effect of radiation therapy
- Innnate immunity DNA-sensing pathways
- Mineral metabolism
- Multidrug resistance in cancer therapy
- Pancreatic cancer stem cells
- Physiopathology.of glomerular filtration
- Tumor dormancy
- Type 1 and 2 diabetes
- A randomized trial comparing the efficacy and safety of treating patients with very elevated hba1c levels with basal-bolus insulin or a glp-1 receptor agonist plus basal insulin: The simple study.
- Abreu M, Tumyan A, Elhassan A, Peicher K, Papacostea O, Dimachkie P, Siddiqui MS, Pop LM, Gunasekaran U, Meneghini LF, Adams-Huet B, Li X, Lingvay I, Diabetes Obes Metab 2019 May
- Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Compared to Equivalent Diet Restriction: Mechanistic Insights into Diabetes Remission.
- Pop LM, Mari A, Zhao TJ, Mitchell L, Burgess S, Li X, Adams-Huet B, Lingvay I Diabetes Obes Metab 2018 Mar
- The Infamous, Famous Sulfonylureas and Cardiovascular Safety: Much Ado About Nothing?
- Pop LM, Lingvay I Curr. Diab. Rep. 2017 Oct 17 12 124
- Impact of pioglitazone on bone mineral density and bone marrow fat content.
- Pop LM, Lingvay I, Yuan Q, Li X, Adams-Huet B, Maalouf NM Osteoporos Int 2017 Jul
- Rationale and evidence to combine radiation therapy and immunotherapy for cancer treatment.
- Ishihara D, Pop L, Takeshima T, Iyengar P, Hannan R Cancer Immunol. Immunother. 2016 Oct
- Key role for neutrophils in radiation-induced antitumor immune responses: Potentiation with G-CSF.
- Takeshima T, Pop LM, Laine A, Iyengar P, Vitetta ES, Hannan R Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2016 Sep
- The Immunogenicity of Peptoid-Protein Conjugates.
- Case A, Desmond A, Lopes D, Dye K, Mapes K, Ruback S, Pop I, Kim JK, Chakravarty P, Smallshaw JE, Pop LM, Vitetta ES J Vaccines Vaccin 2016 Aug 7 4
- Mechanisms of Action of Liraglutide in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Treated with High Dose Insulin.
- Vanderheiden A, Harrison LB, Warshauer JT, Adams-Huet B, Li X, Yuan Q, Hulsey K, Dimitrov I, Yokoo T, Jaster AW, Pinho DF, Pedrosa I, Lenkinski RE, Pop LM, Lingvay I J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 2016 Feb jc20153906
- The Role of Regulatory B Cell-Like Malignant Cells and Treg Cells in the Mouse Model of BCL1 Tumor Dormancy.
- BitMansour A, Pop LM, Vitetta ES PLoS ONE 2016 11 12 e0167618
- Thermostable ricin vaccine protects rhesus macaques against aerosolized ricin: Epitope-specific neutralizing antibodies correlate with protection.
- Roy CJ, Brey RN, Mantis NJ, Mapes K, Pop IV, Pop LM, Ruback S, Killeen SZ, Doyle-Meyers L, Vinet-Oliphant HS, Didier PJ, Vitetta ES Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2015 Mar 112 12 3782-7
Immunotherapy. In Fundamental Immunology
Paul W.E. (2003). Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals (2017)
- American Diabetes Association (2016)
- American Society for Microbiology (2010)
- American Association of Immunologists (2005)