Originally from Akron, Ohio, Dr. Lo earned his medical degree from UT Southwestern Medical Center.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Lo joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2007 as an Assistant Professor. He was promoted to Associate Professor in 2016.
At UT Southwestern, Dr. Lo is involved in the Hospitalist Medicine Website Development Committee, the Hospitalist Peer Review Committee, and the Hospitalist Schedule Committee.
Dr. Lo is an active member of several professional societies, including the American College of Physicians, the Society of Hospital Medicine, the Texas Medical Association, and the Dallas County Medical Society.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2004)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2005), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2007), Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Society of Hospital Medicine
- Texas Medical Association