Bethany Grubb, M.P.A.S.
Department School of Health Professions
Bethany Grubb, PA-C, MPAS, is a graduate of the Physician Assistant program at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She completed a fellowship program in dermatology at UT Southwestern, the only dermatology training program in the US. In 2014, she completed her master’s of public health (UT-Health Science Center Houston). She worked in a busy private dermatology practice and in the Pigmented Lesion Clinic at UT Southwestern previous to joining the faculty of the UTSW PA department.
She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Associates (AAPA) and is completing a two-year term as a Director at Large. She is a past President of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants (SDPA) and also served in the House of Delegates representing Texas PAs.
- Graduate School
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2002)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2003), Dermatology
- Other Post Graduate Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center (2014)
- Quality Improvement, Leadership, Mindful Wellness, Health Disparities
Urticaria and Angioedema. In Dermatology for Advanced Practice Clinicians
Bethany Grubb (2021). Philadelphia, PA, Wolters Kluwer
Honors & Awards
- AAPA Distinguished Fellow
- SDPA Diplomate Fellow
- SDPA Presidential Award of Excellence
- Most Outstanding Woman
Baylor University (1999)
- American Academy of Physician Associates (2002)
- Society for Dermatology Physician Assistants (2005)
- Texas Academy of Physician Assistants