- Undergraduate School
- UT Southwestern School of Allied Health Professions (2002), Prosthetics
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2002)
- UT Southwestern School of Allied Health Professions (2004), Prosthetics
- Educational technology
- Lower-extremity prosthetic management
- Effects of a Powered Knee-Ankle Prosthesis on Amputee Hip Compensations: A Case Series.
- Elery T, Rezazadeh S, Reznick E, Gray L, Gregg RD, IEEE Trans Neural Syst Rehabil Eng 2020 Nov PP
- A Phase Variable Approach for Improved Rhythmic and Non-Rhythmic Control of a Powered Knee-Ankle Prosthesis.
- Rezazadeh S, Quintero D, Divekar N, Reznick E, Gray L, Gregg RD, IEEE Access 2019 7 109840-109855
- Intuitive Clinician Control Interface for a Powered Knee-Ankle Prosthesis: A Case Study.
- Quintero D, Reznick E, Lambert DJ, Rezazadeh S, Gray L, Gregg RD, IEEE J Transl Eng Health Med 2018 6 2600209
- Bench test validation of a dynamic posterior leaf spring ankle-foot orthosis
- Gary G. Bedard, Jennifer Motylinski, Benjamin Call, Fan Gao, Leslie Gray JPO 2016 28 1 30-37
- American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists
- American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists-Texas Chapter