Laurie Hill, PA-C, MHS is an Assistant Professor and the Clinical Coordinator for the Department of Physician Assistant Studies. She obtained her Physician Assistant Education at Quinnipiac University in Connecticut in 1995 with a Master in Health Sciences followed by completion of the PA Surgical Residency Program at Norwalk Hospital-Yale School of Medicine in 1996. She subsequently moved to Fort Worth where she worked clinically in neurosurgery, surgical oncology, orthopedics, general surgery, long-term care and general hematology and oncology. Laurie joined the faculty at the University of North Texas Health Science Center PA Program in 2002 and served as the Director of Clinical Education for 3 years. She joined the faculty at UT Southwestern in January 2020 as the Clinical Coordinator for the Department of Phyisican Assistant Studies.
- Graduate School
- Quinnipiac College (1996), Physician Assistant
- Norwalk Hospital (1997), Surgery
- Physician Assistant Education Association (2002)
- Texas Academy of Physician Assistants (1997)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (1996)