- Medical School
- Postgraduate Institute-Med. Education & Research (1985)
- Graduate School
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education Research (1985)
- Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center (1995), Pathology
- New York Medical College (1997), Pathology
- University Hospitals of Cleveland (1998), Pathology
- University Hospitals of Cleveland (1999), Pathology
- Biomarkers in breast cancer
- Pathologic quiz case: myxoid tibial lesion in a 31-year-old man. Low-grade myxofibrosarcoma.
- Kapur P, Sarode V Arch. Pathol. Lab. Med. 2004 Apr 128 4 e65-6
- Mixed papillary transitional cell carcinoma and adenocarcinoma of the uterine cervix: a clinicopathologic study of three cases.
- Robinson CE, Sarode VR, Albores-Saavedra J Int. J. Gynecol. Pathol. 2003 Jul 22 3 220-5
- Reflex human papillomavirus DNA testing on residual liquid-based (TPPT) cervical samples: focus on age-stratified clinical performance.
- Sarode VR, Werner C, Gander R, Foster B, Fulmer A, Saboorian MH, Ashfaq R Cancer 2003 Jun 99 3 149-55
- Fine-needle aspiration cytology and differential diagnoses of fibrolamellar hepatocellular carcinoma metastatic to the mediastinum: case report.
- Sarode VR, Castellani R, Post A Diagn. Cytopathol. 2002 Feb 26 2 95-8
Honors & Awards
- The Vernie A. Stembridge Resident Teaching Award
Presented annually in recognition of dedication and commitment to excellence in House StaffTeaching by UTSW Department of Pathology. (2006)
- American Society of Cytopathology (2014-2020)
- USCAP (2008-2020)