- Medical School
- Postgraduate Institute-Med. Education & Research (1985)
- Graduate School
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education Research (1985)
- Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center (1995), Pathology
- New York Medical College (1997), Pathology
- University Hospitals of Cleveland (1998), Pathology
- University Hospitals of Cleveland (1999), Pathology
- Biomarkers in breast cancer
- Role of cytotechnologists in rapid onsite adequacy assessment of cytology materials for diagnostic workup and specimen allocation for ancillary testing using a standardized protocol.
- Fetzer R, Duey M, Pena V, Wanzer D, Kirkpatrick J, Chau D, Sarode VR, J Am Soc Cytopathol 2019 Aug
- Screening for Lynch Syndrome by Immunohistochemistry of Mismatch Repair Proteins: Significance of Indeterminate Result and Correlation With Mutational Studies.
- Sarode VR, Robinson L, Arch. Pathol. Lab. Med. 2019 Mar
- Phase 1 study of ARQ 761, a ß-lapachone analogue that promotes NQO1-mediated programmed cancer cell necrosis.
- Gerber DE, Beg MS, Fattah F, Frankel AE, Fatunde O, Arriaga Y, Dowell JE, Bisen A, Leff RD, Meek CC, Putnam WC, Kallem RR, Subramaniyan I, Dong Y, Bolluyt J, Sarode V, Luo X, Xie Y, Schwartz B, Boothman DA Br. J. Cancer 2018 Oct 119 8 928-936
- Comparison of residual cancer burden, American Joint Committee on Cancer staging and pathologic complete response in breast cancer after neoadjuvant chemotherapy: results from the I-SPY 1 TRIAL (CALGB 150007/150012; ACRIN 6657).
- Campbell JI, Yau C, Krass P, Moore D, Carey LA, Au A, Chhieng D, Giri D, Livasy C, Mies C, Rabban J, Sarode VR, Singh B, Esserman L, Chen YY Breast Cancer Res. Treat. 2017 Jun
- Using a novel NQO1 bioactivatable drug, beta-lapachone (ARQ761), to enhance chemotherapeutic effects by metabolic modulation in pancreatic cancer.
- Beg MS, Huang X, Silvers MA, Gerber DE, Bolluyt J, Sarode V, Fattah F, Deberardinis RJ, Merritt ME, Xie XJ, Leff R, Laheru D, Boothman DA J Surg Oncol 2017 Mar
- Cutaneous adnexal adenocarcinoma with exquisite sensitivity to trastuzumab.
- Brown TJ, Sher DJ, Nedzi LA, Hughes RS, Beg MS, Mull J, Sarode VR, Khan SA Head Neck 2017 Feb
- Effusive Constrictive Pericarditis in Autoimmune Polyglandular Syndrome Type II.
- McNamara D, Yamamoto H, Sarode V, Zaha VG Am. J. Med. 2017 Feb
- Leveraging an NQO1 Bioactivatable Drug for Tumor-Selective Use of Poly(ADP-ribose) Polymerase Inhibitors.
- Huang X, Motea EA, Moore ZR, Yao J, Dong Y, Chakrabarti G, Kilgore JA, Silvers MA, Patidar PL, Cholka A, Fattah F, Cha Y, Anderson GG, Kusko R, Peyton M, Yan J, Xie XJ, Sarode V, Williams NS, Minna JD, Beg M, Gerber DE, Bey EA, Boothman DA Cancer Cell 2016 Dec 30 6 940-952
- Phase 1 study of romidepsin plus erlotinib in advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Gerber DE, Boothman DA, Fattah FJ, Dong Y, Zhu H, Skelton RA, Priddy LL, Vo P, Dowell JE, Sarode V, Leff R, Meek C, Xie Y, Schiller JH Lung Cancer 2015 Oct
- Significantly increased PELP1 protein expression in primary and metastatic triple-negative breast carcinoma: comparison with GATA3 expression and PELP1's potential role in triple-negative breast carcinoma.
- Dang DN, Raj G, Sarode V, Molberg KH, Vadlamudi RK, Peng Y Hum. Pathol. 2015 Aug
Honors & Awards
- The Vernie A. Stembridge Resident Teaching Award
Presented annually in recognition of dedication and commitment to excellence in House StaffTeaching by UTSW Department of Pathology. (2006)
- American Society of Cytopathology (2014-2020)
- USCAP (2008-2020)