Dr. Veltkamp holds a bachelor’s degree in art history from Southern Methodist University in Dallas. She received her medical degree from Creighton University School of Medicine in Omaha, Nebraska, and completed her radiology residency training at UT Southwestern, where she remained to receive advanced training through a fellowship program in pediatric radiology.
Prior to joining the the faculty in 2002, Dr. Veltkamp served as the Chief Radiology Resident.
At UT Southwestern, Dr. Veltkamp participates in the Radiology Residency Advisory Committee and the Radiology Quality Committee. At Children's Health, she is a member of the Quality Control Diagnostic Fluoroscopy Committee and the Pediatric Radiology Leadership Committee.
Dr. Veltkamp is an active member of the Society of Pediatric Radiology, and serves the organization as a member of both the Musculoskeletal Committee and the ER & Trauma Imaging Committee.
- Medical School
- Creighton University School of Medicine (1996)
- Children's Health Dallas (1997), Pediatrics
- Parkland Memorial Hospital (2001), Radiology
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2002), Pediatric Radiology
- Society of Pediatric Radiology