Marcela Mendez Romero, M.D.
Department Internal Medicine
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Marcela Mendez-Romero, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine and a member of the Division of Hospital Medicine.
Originally from Mexico City, Dr. Mendez-Romero holds two bachelor's degrees in neuroscience and healthcare studies, graduating summa cum laude, from the University of Texas at Dallas. She then earned a master's in public health from the University of Texas Health Science Center School of Public Health. She received her medical degree from UT Southwestern Medical Center.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Mendez-Romero joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2022. She is currently a Hospitalist at William P. Clements University Hospital.
Dr. Mendez-Romero is a current member of the Dallas County Medical Society, the Texas Medical Association, and the American Medical Association.
- Other Post Graduate Training
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at Dallas (2018), Public Health
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2019)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2020), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2022), Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association (2019)
- Dallas County Medical Society (2019)
- Texas Medical Association (2019)