Zachary Most, M.D.
- Medical School
- University of Miami School of Medicine (2015)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2018), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2021), Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Other Post Graduate Training
- London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (2021)
- A Silver Lining? Fewer non-SARS-CoV-2 Respiratory Viruses during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Most ZM, Holcomb M, Jamieson AR, Perl TM, J Infect Dis 2021 Apr
- Missed Opportunity Encounters for Early Diagnosis of HIV Infection in Adolescents.
- Most ZM, Warraich GJ, James L, Costello K, Dietz S, Lamb GS, Evans AS, Pediatr Infect Dis J 2021 03 40 3 e106-e110
- Beyond personal protective equipment: adjunctive methods for control of healthcare-associated respiratory viral infections.
- Most ZM, Curr Opin Infect Dis 2020 08 33 4 312-318
- Transarterial embolization of intractable nasal and oropharyngeal hemorrhage using liquid embolic agents.
- Hayes SB, Johnson JN, Most Z, Elhammady MS, Yavagal D, Aziz-Sultan MA, J Neurointerv Surg 2015 Jul 7 7 537-41