Originally from New York City, she moved to Dallas in 2002 and obtained her undergraduate degree from Southern Methodist University, where she graduated summa cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in biological sciences.
Dr. Kypreos earned her medical degree at the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Paul L. Foster School of Medicine in El Paso, where she was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. She completed her internal medicine residency as well as her pulmonary and critical care fellowship at UT Southwestern, where she received the Outstanding Teaching by a Fellow Award.
She specializes in pulmonology with a subspecialty in interstitial lung disease. Her research focuses on patients with interstitial lung disease secondary to chronic hypersensitivity pneumonitis and connective tissue diseases.
- Medical School
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Paul L. Foster School of Medicine (2015)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2018), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2021), Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
- One-Year Survival is Not Affected by Gastrointestinal Bleeding After Percutaneous Coronary Interventions.
- Sumayin Ngamdu K, El Mallah W, Dwivedi A, Mohsin R, Elhanafi S, Jia Y, Alvarado LA, Mukherjee D, Zuckerman MJ, Am J Med Sci 2017 04 353 4 381-386
- Clinical Utility of the Japan-Chronic Total Occlusion Score in Coronary Chronic Total Occlusion Interventions: Results from a Multicenter Registry.
- Christopoulos G, Wyman RM, Alaswad K, Karmpaliotis D, Lombardi W, Grantham JA, Yeh RW, Jaffer FA, Cipher DJ, Rangan BV, Christakopoulos GE, Kypreos MA, Lembo N, Kandzari D, Garcia S, Thompson CA, Banerjee S, Brilakis ES, Circ Cardiovasc Interv 2015 Jul 8 7 e002171
- Accuracy of remote electrocardiogram interpretation with the use of Google Glass technology.
- Jeroudi OM, Christakopoulos G, Christopoulos G, Kotsia A, Kypreos MA, Rangan BV, Banerjee S, Brilakis ES, Am J Cardiol 2015 Feb 115 3 374-7
- G protein-coupled receptors--potential roles in clinical pharmacology.
- Kypreos M, Banerjee T, Mukherjee D, Cardiovasc Hematol Agents Med Chem 2014 12 1 29-33
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Teaching by a Fellow
UT Southwestern (2020)
- Outstanding Graduate in Biology
Southern Methodist University (2011)