Margaret Hoge, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- Wake Forest University - Undergraduate (2014)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2017), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern Medical Center/Children's Medical Center (2020), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center/Children's Medical Center (2022), Developmental-behavioral Pediatrics
- Parental Stress and Mental Health Symptoms in the NICU: Recognition and Interventions.
- Bernardo J, Rent S, Arias-Shah A, Hoge MK, Shaw RJ, Neoreviews 2021 08 22 8 e496-e505
- Vulnerable child syndrome in the neonatal intensive care unit: A review and a new preventative intervention with feasibility and parental satisfaction data.
- Hoge MK, Heyne E, Nicholson TF, Acosta D, Mir I, Brown LS, Shaw RJ, Chalak L, Heyne R, Early Hum Dev 2021 03 154 105283
- Best practice guidelines on parental mental health in the neonatal intensive care unit: The importance and impact on infant health and developmental outcomes.
- Hoge MK, Shaw RJ, Early Hum Dev 2021 03 154 105277
Vulnerable Child Syndrome: A Review, Evaluation, and NICU Intervention. In Treatment of Psychological Distress in Parents of Premature Infants: PTSD in the NICU
Hoge MK, Dowtin LL, Horwitz SM, Shaw RJ (2020). Washington, DC, American Psychiatric Association Publishing