Lavanya Dharmarajan, M.D.
Department Internal Medicine
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Lavanya Dharmarajan, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center and a member of the Division of Hospital Medicine.
Originally from Houston, Dr. Dharmarajan completed a dual bachelor of arts in Plan II honors and a bachelor of business administration in business honors at the University of Texas at Austin. She received her medical degree from the University of Texas at Houston McGovern Medical School and went on to complete internal medicine residency training at Emory University in Atlanta.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Dharmarajan joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2021.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Dharmarajan enjoys traveling and spending time outdoors with family and friends.
- Medical School
- McGovern Medical School at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (2018)
- Emory University School of Medicine (2021), Internal Medicine
- Global Health
- Expanding the differential: toluene-induced toxicity.
- Dharmarajan L, Ammar H, BMJ Case Rep 2017 Aug 2017
- Gender Differences in Community-acquired Meningitis in Adults: Clinical Presentations and Prognostic Factors.
- Dharmarajan L, Salazar L, Hasbun R, J Meningitis 2016 Jun 1 1