Originally from Houston, she completed a dual Bachelor of Arts in Plan II Honors and Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Honors at the University of Texas at Austin. She received her medical degree from the University of Texas at Houston (McGovern Medical School) and went on to complete internal medicine residency training at Emory University in Atlanta.
Dr. Dharmarajan joined the faculty at UT Southwestern in 2021. Dr. Dharmarajan has a strong interest in global health and improving access to health care.
Outside of medicine, she enjoys travelling and spending time outdoors and with family and friends.
- Medical School
- McGovern Medical School at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (2018)
- Emory University School of Medicine (2021), Internal Medicine
- Global Health
- Expanding the differential: toluene-induced toxicity.
- Dharmarajan L, Ammar H, BMJ Case Rep 2017 Aug 2017
- Gender Differences in Community-acquired Meningitis in Adults: Clinical Presentations and Prognostic Factors.
- Dharmarajan L, Salazar L, Hasbun R, J Meningitis 2016 Jun 1 1