Dr. Roberts grew up in Houston, Texas. She received her undergraduate degree at the University of Notre Dame and returned to Texas for medical school at UT Southwestern. The excellent clinical training and wonderful diversity of patients led her to stay at UT Southwestern to complete her Internal Medicine residency training where she received the Senior Resident Teaching award. Dr. Roberts’ outside interests include backcountry camping, running, and reading.
- UT Southwestern Medical Center 2019, Internal Medicine
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2018)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2019), Internal Medicine
- Acute and Chronic Medical Conditions
- Patient Safety
- Patients with Lung Disease
- Quality Improvement
- Enhanced Recovery Pathway Improves Colorectal Surgery Outcomes in Private and Safety-Net Settings.
- Roberts TJ, Matthews JL, Brown PK, Lysikowski JR, Rabaglia JR, J Surg Res 2020 01 245 354-359
- Decreasing Inappropriate Use of Rasburicase to Promote Cost-Effective Care.
- Patel KK, Brown TJ, Gupta A, Roberts T, Marley E, Li HC, Sadeghi N J Oncol Pract 2019 Feb 15 2 e178-e186