- Medical School
- Baylor College of Medicine (1996)
- Baylor College of Medicine (1999), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2002), Infectious Diseases
- Other Post Graduate Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Dallas (2004)
- Graduate School
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Dallas (2004), Public Health
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- HIV and complications
- HIV and Liver Disease
- Viral Eradication
- Presentation and outcome of hepatocellular carcinoma in HIV-infected patients: a U.S.-Canadian multicenter study.
- Bräu N, Fox RK, Xiao P, Marks K, Naqvi Z, Taylor LE, Trikha A, Sherman M, Sulkowski MS, Dieterich DT, Rigsby MO, Wright TL, Hernandez MD, Jain MK, Khatri GK, Sterling RK, Bonacini M, Martyn CA, Aytaman A, Llovet JM, Brown ST, Bini EJ J. Hepatol. 2007 Oct 47 4 527-37
- Do HIV care providers appropriately manage hepatitis B in coinfected patients treated with antiretroviral therapy?
- Jain MK, Opio CK, Osuagwu CC, Pillai R, Keiser P, Lee WM Clin. Infect. Dis. 2007 Apr 44 7 996-1000
- Treatment of hepatitis B with lamivudine and tenofovir in HIV/HBV-coinfected patients: factors associated with response.
- Jain MK, Comanor L, White C, Kipnis P, Elkin C, Leung K, Ocampo A, Attar N, Keiser P, Lee WM J. Viral Hepat. 2007 Mar 14 3 176-82
- A randomized study of antiviral medication switch at lower- versus higher-switch thresholds: AIDS Clinical Trials Group Study A5115.
- Riddler SA, Jiang H, Tenorio A, Huang H, Kuritzkes DR, Acosta EP, Landay A, Bastow B, Haas DW, Tashima KT, Jain MK, Deeks SG, Bartlett JA, Antivir. Ther. (Lond.) 2007 12 4 531-41
- Gonoccocal Retropharyngeal Abscess Complicated by Cervical Osteomyelitis in a Patient with Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
- Reddy S, Jain M, Horan K, Skiest D, Gander R Infectious Diseases in Clinical Practice 2001 10 275-278
Honors & Awards
- Fellow of Infectious Disease Society of America
- Best Doctors in Dallas "D Magazine"
- K23 NIH Grant
- Student Research Grant
- Training Award
Patient Oriented Research (2001)
- Travel Grant Award
Outstanding Abstract Submission, IDSA (2001)
- Texas Infectious Disease Society (2018)
- Infectious Disease Society of America, Fellow (2015)
- American Association for the Study of Liver Disease (2003)
- Infectious Disease Society of America (2002)