- University of Oklahoma Norman (1999)
- Graduate School
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2006)
- Basic Radiation Biology
- Cellular Response to DNA Damage
- Intrinsic and Tumor/Cancer Radioresponses
- The Role of Aberrant DNA Repair and Signaling in Cancer Etiology
- The Role of the DNA-PK Complex in the Cellular Response to DNA Damage
- B55alpha PP2A holoenzymes modulate the phosphorylation status of the retinoblastoma-related protein p107 and its activation.
- Jayadeva G, Kurimchak A, Garriga J, Sotillo E, Davis AJ, Haines DS, Mumby M, Graña X J. Biol. Chem. 2010 Sep 285 39 29863-73
- A role for ATM kinase activity and Mre11 in microhomology-mediated end-joining.
- Davis AJ, Chen DJ Cell Cycle 2010 Aug 9 16 3147-8
- Dynamics of the PI3K-like protein kinase members ATM and DNA-PKcs at DNA double strand breaks.
- Davis AJ, So S, Chen DJ Cell Cycle 2010 Jul 9 13 2529-36
- Autophosphorylation at serine 1981 stabilizes ATM at DNA damage sites.
- So S, Davis AJ, Chen DJ J. Cell Biol. 2009 Dec 187 7 977-90
- Protein phosphatase 2A is targeted to cell division control protein 6 by a calcium-binding regulatory subunit.
- Davis AJ, Yan Z, Martinez B, Mumby MC J. Biol. Chem. 2008 Jun 283 23 16104-14
- Actions of PP2A on the MAP kinase pathway and apoptosis are mediated by distinct regulatory subunits.
- Silverstein AM, Barrow CA, Davis AJ, Mumby MC Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2002 Apr 99 7 4221-6