- University of Oklahoma Norman (1999)
- Graduate School
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2006)
- Basic Radiation Biology
- Cellular Response to DNA Damage
- Intrinsic and Tumor/Cancer Radioresponses
- The Role of Aberrant DNA Repair and Signaling in Cancer Etiology
- The Role of the DNA-PK Complex in the Cellular Response to DNA Damage
- Imaging of Fluorescently Tagged ATM Kinase at the Sites of DNA Double Strand Breaks.
- Davis AJ, Wang SY, Chen DJ, Chen BPC Methods Mol. Biol. 2017 1599 277-285
- Lysines 3241 and 3260 of DNA-PKcs are important for genomic stability and radioresistance.
- Mori E, Davis AJ, Hasegawa M, Chen DJ Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 2016 Jun
- Unsolved mystery: the role of BRCA1 in DNA end-joining.
- Saha J, Davis AJ J. Radiat. Res. 2016 May
- LRF maintains genome integrity by regulating the non-homologous end joining pathway of DNA repair.
- Liu XS, Chandramouly G, Rass E, Guan Y, Wang G, Hobbs RM, Rajendran A, Xie A, Shah JV, Davis AJ, Scully R, Lunardi A, Pandolfi PP Nat Commun 2015 6 8325
- Scanning fluorescence correlation spectroscopy techniques to quantify the kinetics of DNA double strand break repair proteins after ?-irradiation and bleomycin treatment.
- Abdisalaam S, Davis AJ, Chen DJ, Alexandrakis G Nucleic Acids Res. 2014 Jan 42 1 e5
- Complex DSBs: A need for resection.
- Davis AJ, Chen DJ Cell Cycle 2014 13 24 3796-7
- The N-terminal region of the DNA-dependent protein kinase catalytic subunit is required for its DNA double-stranded break-mediated activation.
- Davis AJ, Lee KJ, Chen DJ J. Biol. Chem. 2013 Jun 288 26 18776
- The amino-terminal region of the DNA-dependent protein kinase catalytic subunit (DNA-PKcs) is required for its DNA double-strand break-mediated activation.
- Davis AJ, Lee KJ, Chen DJ J. Biol. Chem. 2013 Jan
- A role for protein phosphatase 4 in regulating non-homologous end-joining.
- Davis AJ, Chen DJ Cell Cycle 2012 Oct 11 19 3534-5
- Persistently bound Ku at DNA ends attenuates DNA end resection and homologous recombination.
- Shao Z, Davis AJ, Fattah KR, So S, Sun J, Lee KJ, Harrison L, Yang J, Chen DJ DNA Repair (Amst.) 2012 Mar 11 3 310-6