- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (1996)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2000), Internal Medicine
- University of California at San Diego School of Medicine (2005), Pulmonary Diseases & Critical Care Medicine
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Selexipag for the Treatment of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
- Sitbon O, Channick R, Chin KM, Frey A, Gaine S, Galiè N, Ghofrani HA, Hoeper MM, Lang IM, Preiss R, Rubin LJ, Di Scala L, Tapson V, Adzerikho I, Liu J, Moiseeva O, Zeng X, Simonneau G, McLaughlin VV N. Engl. J. Med. 2015 Dec 373 26 2522-33
- Does treatment response to ambrisentan vary by pulmonary arterial hypertension severity? Implications for clinicians and for the design of future clinical trials.
- Chin KM, Bartolome S, Miller K, Blair C, Gillies H, Torres F Int. J. Clin. Pract. 2014 Feb
- International Classification of Diseases coding changes lead to profound declines in reported idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension mortality and hospitalizations: implications for database studies.
- Link J, Glazer C, Torres F, Chin K Chest 2011 Mar 139 3 497-504
- Long-term outcomes with ambrisentan monotherapy in pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Blalock SE, Matulevicius S, Mitchell LC, Reimold S, Warner J, Peshock R, Torres F, Chin KM J. Card. Fail. 2010 Feb 16 2 121-7
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Chin KM, Rubin LJ J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2008 Apr 51 16 1527-38
- Is methamphetamine use associated with idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension?
- Chin KM, Channick RN, Rubin LJ Chest 2006 Dec 130 6 1657-63
- "Treat-to-close": Non-repairable ASD-PAH in the adult: Results from the North American ASD-PAH (NAAP) Multicenter Registry.
- Bradley EA, Ammash N, Martinez SC, Chin K, Hebson C, Singh HS, Aboulhosn J, Grewal J, Billadello J, Chakinala MM, Daniels CJ, Zaidi AN, Int. J. Cardiol. 2019 Sep 291 127-133
- Differentiating Precapillary From Postcapillary Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Naeije R, Chin K, Circulation 2019 Aug 140 9 712-714
- Association of NT-proBNP and Long-Term Outcome in Patients with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: Insights from the Phase III GRIPHON Study.
- Chin KM, Rubin LJ, Channick R, Di Scala L, Gaine S, Galié N, Ghofrani HA, Hoeper MM, Lang IM, McLaughlin VV, Preiss R, Simonneau G, Sitbon O, Tapson VF, Circulation 2019 Apr
- Discordance between Imaging Modalities in the Evaluation of Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension: A Combined Experience from Two Academic Medical Centers.
- Furfaro D, Azadi J, Housten T, Kolb TM, Damico RL, Hassoun PM, Chin K, Mathai SC, Ann Am Thorac Soc 2019 Feb 16 2 277-280
Pulmonary Hypertension. In Murray and Nadel's Textbook of Respiratory Medicine
Chin KM, Channick RN. (2015).
Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension. In Pulmonary Vascular Disease
Chin K, Fedullo P. (2006).
Surgical Treatments. In Pulmonary Hypertension. A Patient's Survival Guide
Chin KM, Torres F (2011).
Honors & Awards
- Finalist, Alfred Soffer Research Award
ACCP Original Research Award (2007)
- College of Natural Sciences College Scholar Award
- Southwestern Medical Foundation Medical School Scholarship 1992-1996
- College of Natural Science Dean’s Honor List 1989-1992
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Medical Association
- American Thoracic Society
- Pulmonary Hypertension Association