- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (1996)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2000), Internal Medicine
- University of California at San Diego School of Medicine (2005), Pulmonary Diseases & Critical Care Medicine
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Selexipag for the Treatment of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
- Sitbon O, Channick R, Chin KM, Frey A, Gaine S, Galiè N, Ghofrani HA, Hoeper MM, Lang IM, Preiss R, Rubin LJ, Di Scala L, Tapson V, Adzerikho I, Liu J, Moiseeva O, Zeng X, Simonneau G, McLaughlin VV N. Engl. J. Med. 2015 Dec 373 26 2522-33
- Does treatment response to ambrisentan vary by pulmonary arterial hypertension severity? Implications for clinicians and for the design of future clinical trials.
- Chin KM, Bartolome S, Miller K, Blair C, Gillies H, Torres F Int. J. Clin. Pract. 2014 Feb
- International Classification of Diseases coding changes lead to profound declines in reported idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension mortality and hospitalizations: implications for database studies.
- Link J, Glazer C, Torres F, Chin K Chest 2011 Mar 139 3 497-504
- Long-term outcomes with ambrisentan monotherapy in pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Blalock SE, Matulevicius S, Mitchell LC, Reimold S, Warner J, Peshock R, Torres F, Chin KM J. Card. Fail. 2010 Feb 16 2 121-7
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Chin KM, Rubin LJ J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2008 Apr 51 16 1527-38
- Is methamphetamine use associated with idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension?
- Chin KM, Channick RN, Rubin LJ Chest 2006 Dec 130 6 1657-63
- Right atrial emptying fraction non-invasively predicts mortality in pulmonary hypertension.
- Darsaklis K, Dickson ME, Cornwell W, Ayers CR, Torres F, Chin KM, Matulevicius S Int J Cardiovasc Imaging 2016 Apr
- Selexipag in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension: design, development, and therapy.
- Hardin EA, Chin KM Drug Des Devel Ther 2016 10 3747-3754
- Long-term therapy with oral treprostinil in pulmonary arterial hypertension failed to lead to improvement in important physiologic measures: results from a single center.
- Chin KM, Ruggiero R, Bartolome S, Velez-Martinez M, Darsaklis K, Kingman M, Harden S, Torres F Pulm Circ 2015 Sep 5 3 513-20
- Efficacy and Safety of Exercise Training in Chronic Pulmonary Hypertension: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Pandey A, Garg S, Khunger M, Garg S, Kumbhani DJ, Chin KM, Berry JD Circ Heart Fail 2015 Jul
Pulmonary Hypertension. In Murray and Nadel's Textbook of Respiratory Medicine
Chin KM, Channick RN. (2015).
Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension. In Pulmonary Vascular Disease
Chin K, Fedullo P. (2006).
Surgical Treatments. In Pulmonary Hypertension. A Patient's Survival Guide
Chin KM, Torres F (2011).
Honors & Awards
- Finalist, Alfred Soffer Research Award
ACCP Original Research Award (2007)
- College of Natural Sciences College Scholar Award
- Southwestern Medical Foundation Medical School Scholarship 1992-1996
- College of Natural Science Dean’s Honor List 1989-1992
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Medical Association
- American Thoracic Society
- Pulmonary Hypertension Association