- Medical School
- University of Dublin (1991)
- St. James's Hospital (1992), Medicine
- Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education (1993), Medicine
- Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education (1996), Neurology
- Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education (1997), Movement Disorders
- Research Fellowship
- Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education (1998), Neurology
- Botulinum toxin efficacy
- Deep brain stimulation for treatment of tremor
- Huntington disease disease modification
- SPECT scan diagnosis of Parkinson disease
- Movement disorders after head injury: diagnosis and management.
- O’Suilleabhain P, Dewey RB Jr. The Journal of head trauma rehabilitation July 2004 19(4) 305-13
- Elevated plasma homocysteine level in patients with Parkinson disease: motor, affective, and cognitive associations.
- O’Suilleabhain PE, Sung V, Hernandez C, Lacritz L, Dewey RB Jr, Bottiglieri T, Diaz-Arrastia R. Archives of neurology June 2004 61 (6) 865-8
- Levodopa elevates homocysteine: is this a problem?
- O’Suilleabhain P, Diaz-Arrastia R. Archives of neurology May 2004 61(5) 633-4
- Rapidly progressive parkinsonism in a self-reported user of ecstasy and other drugs.
- O’Suilleabhain P, Giller C. Movement disorders : official journal of the Movement Disorder Society November 2003 18(11) 1378-81
- Distinguishing neurogenic from non-neurogenic detrusor overactivity: a urodynamic assessment of lower urinary tract symptoms in patients with and without Parkinson’s disease.
- Defreitas GA, Lemack GE, Zimmern PE, Dewey RB, Roehrborn CG, O’Suilleabhain PE. Urology October 2003 62(4) 651-5
- Cardiac valve regurgitation with pergolide compared with nonergot agonists in Parkinson disease.
- Dewey RB 2nd, Reimold SC, O’Suilleabhain PE. Archives of neurology March 2007 64(4) 377-80
- Parkinson disease with severe tremor but otherwise mild deterioration.
- O’Suilleabhain PE. Archives of neurology March 2006 63(3) 321-2
- Clinical course in Parkinson’s disease with elevated homocysteine.
- O’Suilleabhain PE, Oberle R, Bartis C, Dewey RB Jr, Bottiglieri T, Diaz-Arrastia R. Parkinsonism & related disorders March 2006 12(2) 103-7
- Modest increase in plasma homocysteine follows levodopa initiation in Parkinson’s disease.
- O’Suilleabhain PE, Bottiglieri T, Dewey RB Jr, Sharma S, Diaz-Arrastia R. Movement disorders : official journal of the Movement Disorder Society December 2004 19(12) 1403-8
- Pergolide use in Parkinson disease is associated with cardiac valve regurgitation.
- Baseman DG, O’Suilleabhain PE, Reimold SC, Laskar SR, Baseman JG, Dewey RB Jr. Neurology July 2004 63(2) 301-4
- American Association of Neurologists
- American Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Movement Disorder Society
- Texas Neurological Association