Jeanne Dillenbeck, M.D., is an Associate Professor of Radiology at UT Southwestern Medical Center, and a member of its Pediatric Radiology Division. Her clinical interests include imaging of complex congenital heart disease, as well as pediatric diagnostic and therapeutic nuclear medicine imaging.
Dr. Dillenbeck holds a bachelor's degree in biology from Baylor University in Waco, Texas. She received her medical degree from the University of Texas Medical School in Houston, and completed her radiology residency training at the University of Minnesota Medical Center in Minneapolis. She then pursued advanced training through fellowship programs in body imaging and in pediatric radiology at UT Southwestern.
At Children's Health, Dr. Dillenbeck is a member of the cardiac magnetic resonance imaging team, and the lead physician for cardiac computed tomography imaging. She also oversees protocol changes in nuclear imaging.
Dr. Dillenbeck is a member of several national and international professional societies including the American Medical Association, Radiological Society of North America, Society of Pediatric Radiology, Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, and the Texas Medical Association.
- Medical School
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (1993)
- Hennepin County Medical Center (1994), Rotating
- University of Minnesota Hosp & Clin (1998), Radiology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (1999), Radiology/body Imaging
- Children's Health Dallas (2001), Pediatric Radiology
- American Medical Association
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
- Society of Pediatric Radiology
- Texas Medical Association